30.

𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗶𝘂𝘀 𝗝𝘂́𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿

I'm lying on the couch when Jude comes in shaking and crying a lot. I didn't understand why my best friend was like that and it wasn't normal for this to happen since he met Kimberly. The last time this had happened was 1 month ago when Jude's grandfather passed away.

He was shaking so much that I was afraid the brunette was going to have a heart attack.

- Jude? Dude...calm down! Lay there.-I say in a worried tone to Jude who threw himself on the sofa and curled up crying without stopping.

Okay...Jude was having a panic attack and I didn't know what to do.

-She...she...hates me... Vini. I...I'm a...complete idiot!-He says through sobs with his head on the sofa cushion.

-Who? Kim? What... -I would definitely ask him what happened, but I preferred to help him than ask him something in that state.

I quickly get up and go to the kitchen and take some tranquilizers from the medicine drawer that Jude used to take when he was in crisis. I quickly grabbed the pill and a glass of water to take to my friend who was breathing deeply through what seemed like endless tears.

A few minutes after the outburst, Jude finally calmed down and asked to be alone. I respected him and went to my room. When I pick up my cell phone, someone is calling me.

Kimberly .

She was calling me and I just answered her with the intention of finding out what had happened.

-Kimberly...hi?-I say as soon as I click on the answer button.

-Hi Vini. Has Jude arrived? Is he okay?-The girl questions me in a low voice as if she were crying.

-He...he's better now. I gave him a calming medicine and now he has a cool head, but he arrived very badly, crying non-stop and saying that he ruined everything with you. - I explained and just heard the girl snort at the call.

-Yes, he ruined it.-She says dryly and then took a deep breath.-I just wanted to know if he's okay, Vini. Thanks.-She was about to say goodbye but I interrupted her.

-Kimberly ... try to come here tomorrow, okay? He needs you...you know how Jude is.- A small silence reigns between us.

-I'll think about it.-She says, breaking the silence without much desire, but I could understand that it was like a yes.

𝗞𝗶𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗗𝗶𝗮𝘇

As soon as I hung up the call with Vini, I felt better. I would definitely go to their house tomorrow, but not to go back with Jude but to give him a chance to explain himself. Something that when I was angry I wasn't able to do.

I obviously keep thinking about that girl. The way she responded it seemed like he had texted her first...like she had already received many messages before that one. Are you sure he called her his "favorite girl"? There were so many questions and I was dying of anxiety but I'm sure Jude would be much worse off than me.

He has real psychological problems. I never really knew what his traumas were, but I know they were heavy and very traumatic for him. I just want to talk to him and clarify everything that's happening soon... Is it too much to ask?

....