27.

𝗞𝗶𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗗𝗶𝗮𝘇

I got out of my father's car saying goodbye to the oldest who left me on the beach exactly under the coconut tree where my friends and I usually meet, and where Jude would probably be and is. When my father left I went to the sand and I could see Jude waving to me sitting on a long checkered tablecloth like the ones in the movies.

-My God, Jude!-I express myself in shock seeing the beautiful picnic that the boy had set up.

There were various fruits, melted chocolate and snacks like chips and potatoes. It was incredible how Jude did this in such a short amount of time. Not to mention the colorful lights that he had placed on the floor to add "Ta - da!" to the decoration.

-Hi mi hermosa!-He gets up from the floor and comes to me, who is still completely in shock from the boy's surprise.

Jude placed his two hands on my face making me look only at him. His eyes are so beautiful and bright that I could look at them for the rest of my life. Jude looks at me for a few seconds and then connects our lips in a short, calm kiss.

-Come, let's eat now.-He takes my hand and leads me to the picnic.

I loved that. I thought he was so cute and apparently he was being even cuter.

-I...I...I loved it, Jude!-I stutter, looking into the boy's eyes that were staring fixedly at the chocolate.

-Do you want me to put it for you?-He asks me, already putting chocolate and fruit in a pot and handing it to me.

-Kimberly...I...I...I need to tell you something.- Jude stutters with a sideways smile, putting his hand in the pocket of his sweatpants.

-You can talk.- I smile, noticing the nervousness of the boy who was super red, I had definitely never seen him like that.

-Kimberly, I...I love you so much! And I want you to be different... different from everyone else who has ever been in my life and that's why I want you, from today onwards, to be mine and no one else's. My girl, my favorite person, my kitten and most of all...my girlfriend. Will you be my girlfriend, Kimberly Díaz?-He reveals approaching me and opening a small box with two perfectly beautiful rings.

-Jude...I...I...don't believe it.- I start to cry with a smile on my face.-Of course I want to be your girlfriend, Jude! Of course I want to!-I told the boy with an astonished face.

Jude wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder, letting me caress the back of his neck and kiss his cheek.

He's such a cute boy! And thank God now he's my boyfriend and no one else's.

-I love you, Jude, like I've never loved anyone in my life!-I say into the ear of the boy who gave me several pecks on the neck, making me laugh at the tickle that his beard generated in me.

-I love you much more, mi hermosa!-He says when our hug was separated.

Jude connects our lips and begins a slow but delicious French kiss.

After a while, when the food was over and we were lying there, Jude climbed on top of me but instead of kissing me madly and talking nonsense in my ear, he just lay down exhaling the smell of my sweet perfume without stopping.

He smelled me and kissed me without stopping and I laughed at his actions.

That night was perfect, do you know why? Because now I date, but not just any boy: I date Jude Bellingham.

....

bro so life goals
Look Jude is sending kisses
for u

bro so life goals Look Jude is sending kissesfor u

💋💋💋