24.

𝗝𝘂𝗱𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗺

After we eat, Kimberly comes upstairs and takes me to her room so I can meet her.

-Why did I imagine her room exactly like that? -I question her and the girl lets out a cute, loud laugh.

-I just, I think it really looks like me? Funny, right? -Kim says looking at her room carefully.

When I saw the desk in Kim's room, I didn't hesitate to pick the brunette up and put her on top of it.

Kim was startled but adjusted herself on the furniture while I rubbed my hands on her thighs hard.

I loved doing this because I knew Kim liked it...a lot.

-Sex after marriage, right, Jude?-She ​​jokes, remembering the moment I said that at the table.

-Oh, what is it? Your father would kill me if I said anything else. But...we never really did anything, so I didn't lie 100% of the time.-I say embarrassed.

-Really....But my daddy is angry and will kill you anyway, playboy.-The youngest laughed in disgust.

She made me laugh so much that I forgot all my problems.

We stared at each other for a while, until her gaze caught me and I gave her a hot and delicious kiss.

We started a French kiss, she with both hands on the back of my neck and I with both hands on her thigh.

-Kimberly? Why is the door locked?- Oscar questions the girl who opens the door quickly.

-I...I...we were...yeah...-Kim stutters a lot, looking for an excuse.

- Calm down, friends! I want to sleep today...please! I just came to let you know that I'm going to bed now because I have to work early tomorrow and so on. Good night to you both.-Kimberly's father says calmly, standing in front of the door.

I just nod my head at his speech and Kim is almost about to close the door again when the oldest wants to say something more.

-Ah...and another thing! If you sleep here, please sleep anywhere, even in the dog's house, except in Kim's room, okay? -Oscar looks at me with a frown.

-OK . Understood, sir. Oscar .- I say shaking, agreeing with him who nodded and kissed Kim on the forehead as he left.

-You're sick, Jude. In truth. -Kim whispers while her father left and I couldn't help but laugh.

I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep with Kim because of training but I was enjoying my last moments with her before leaving.

She does me so good!

.....

don't judge me
if this chapter is not
good . I'm so dizzy, brah .

but nevermind , I update ✌️