32.

𝗞𝗶𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗗𝗶𝗮𝘇

Okay, I'll admit it.

Yesterday was a bad day but today could perhaps be different. I was so bad yesterday that I didn't even get a good night's sleep but, as agreed with Vini, I would have to go to Jude's house to talk to him. As much as he could choose any other girl to date, he chose me. So I think I have to give Jude a break because he didn't even have the chance to explain himself during the fight yesterday.

-Today is going to be a very... delicate, but different day.-I talk to myself while preparing my hair to go out.

I finish getting ready and since it was early my father hadn't woken up yet, but I chose to leave him a note saying that I would be with Jude:

"I decided to give him a chance, dad . If you wake up and I'm not at home , it's because I'm with Jude. In case  you feel hungry , I left some toast ready in the oven . I love very, very , very much!

Okay...the ticket was impeccable and so was I. I called an Uber and was soon at the door of the boys' house.

- VINI? -I scream and the brunette came running madly towards the gate as soon as he heard my voice.

-AAAAAA THANK GOD YOU CAME!- Vini shouted, opening the door and giving me a hug.

-Calm down! -I smile at how excited the boy was for me to arrive.

-I can't take Jude crying like a retard anymore. I'm sensitive, man.-He mumbles in a crying voice, breaking away from the hug.

-Relax...I'll see what I can do.-I said, entering their house.

-Just because you're here, I know he's going to cry more, only with joy this time.- Vini snorted in relief as I went into the house.-Come on...he's in his room.- Vini gave a smile side.

-Thanks.-I thank him, going up the stairs and heading towards Jude's room.

When I knocked on the door I could hear Jude crying louder.

-That's enough, Vini! I already said I don't want to eat, man! - Jude said in a crying voice.

-It's not Vini.-I say and at the same time silence reigned in Jude's room, leaving me to just hear the sound of his room's lock being opened.

I turn the knob and see the boy sitting on the bed with a sly beak. I wanted to smile because he was completely cute like that, but I controlled myself... even because I'm still mad at him.

-Can we talk?-I ask the boy who opened a mini-smile on his face, nodding his head.

I close the door and sit on the bed next to Jude.

-Look...I freaked out yesterday and didn't let you explain yourself. I'm not saying everything is ok...not at all! But I thought it was selfish of me to not listen to your explanation. Is there anything you want to say? -I look at Jude's eyes, which were lubricated with tears that seemed to be endless because they didn't stop coming down.

-Kimberly, I love you, okay? You are the person who really matters to me. After my grandfather and grandmother died...I...I only knew what love was again when I met you. I have never felt what I feel about you for anyone, Kimberly! I know that maybe you don't understand me, but I used those girls as a stopgap, they were so willing and accessible, that for me it was like a trophy, but you are a trophy for me, Kimberly. You are my trophy and always will be! That girl in the message actually responded to a message I had sent her, but it was before I realized that I had truly fallen in love with you. I didn't know what it was to truly love a person until I met you, mi hermosa... I swear to... everything!-Jude burst into tears and I felt a lot of truth in his words.

He said everything looking into my eyes while I tried to maintain eye contact, but I couldn't. When I looked at him crying like that I wanted to kiss him and I couldn't do that at that moment.

I give the boy a closed smile and closed my eyes, placing my hand on the back of his neck and Jude hid his face in the crook of my neck, crying there without stopping.

He was sobbing from crying and I just patted his back affectionately. I really felt sorry for Jude and it made me understand what love was. What I felt for him was also true and even too much.

-Do you forgive me, Kimberly?-He asks me, still resting his head on my shoulder.

-I...-I stutter a lot while Jude waited for my answer.- Yes, Jude...I forgive you.-I reveal to the boy who left my neck, looked into my eyes and expanded a huge smile on his face.

-There's one more thing I need to talk about.-He says and I frown.-I blocked them all...all the girls who could get in our way, Kimberly. I don't want anything to get in our way from now on.- Jude completes his sentence and I nodded with a smile on my face.

Jude gave me several kisses all over my face and I just laughed at the tickle.

-I love you, mi hermosa ! Damn it!-He expresses himself and I laugh at his spontaneity.

-I love you too, my handsome guy.-I smile at the boy who started a kiss.

-You are crazy? Not now, Jude!-I got up from his bed.

-No! There's no better way to resolve a fight, mi  hermosa.

-I love you, and you're crazy!-I smile, kissing Jude's cheek right away.

-Only for you, my hermosa.-He lets go of my lips, looks me in the eyes and winks at me.

-Honestly...-I roll my eyes.-You're beautiful even when you're crying.-I laugh and the boy lets out an ironic smile.

Jude will always be my past, present and future. My true love. It was in him that I felt what this meant. I'm happy now with him. I'm happy being his girlfriend.

I date Jude Bellingham.

.....

Unfortunately, we have reached the end of this story. Thank you to everyone who read, commented and voted. Kisses to you. May God bless your love life and financial life. Stay safe!✌🏼