10.

𝗝𝘂𝗱𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗺

Spending the afternoon with Kimberly was incredible. I didn't want to lose the bet at all, so I ignored everything I was feeling for her to try to maintain the "hate" that she and I know doesn't exist.

-Jude, you're finally here!-Vini grumbles, walking over to me.-Wow, I thought you slept with Kimberly.-He laughs and I roll my eyes.

-It's not that late, man!-I respond stressed to the boy who crosses his arms and throws himself on the living room sofa.

-At least you had fun? - He asks me, looking directly at my face to pay attention to what I would say.

-Ah... yes it was. She's a great FRIEND!-I spoke with emphasis on the word "friend".

-I know, you are cute and she is the right girl for sure. A girl who would solve all your psychological problems with love and positivity.- Vini declares, touching on my weak point, which are my old traumas, which never leave my head.

-No one will ever cure my problems, Vini! Get that shit in your head.-I say, already stressed by the little black guy's speech, who rolls his eyes with every word that comes out of my mouth.

-It's good, right? What do you know. Go take a shower, man. You smell like fucking sweat.- Vini laughs and I check the smell, grimacing at the odor.

-I'm going , idiot!-I say, taking my towel hanging on the door and entering the bathroom.

I take off my clothes, go to the shower and turn on the hot water. I let the water run first over my face and then down my body.

As I stood under the shower, my head was in the clouds thinking about the brunette with the perfect features and good humor. Kimberly was so sweet and cheerful that she made my heart beat faster. I didn't want to lose the bet so I would never say anything to her, but flirting in secret was okay, right? I know I've known her for less than a week, but whether I like it or not, I already feel a strange attraction towards her.

I find myself wasting water after realizing that I was standing there under the water for a few minutes thinking. Specifically Hanna.

-How many more years will it take? -Vini shouts at me from the living room and I roll my eyes, washing quickly and turning off the shower.

-Relax there!-I shout back, taking my towel and drying myself.

I soon wrap the towel around my waist and leave the bathroom with a pile of dirty clothes in my hands.

- My God! Were you masturbating again? Or taking nudes?-Vini mocks me and I slap him on the back of the head.

-Are you going crazy? I never do anything like that!-I say, indignant at the older man's speech.

I didn't talk to him, I just went to my room. I dressed in casual clothes and decided to take a photo in the mirror to post in stories.

I then took the photo, added the song Party Monster, one of The Weeknd's songs that I like and posted it without fear.

judebellingham posted in his stories !

In less than 10 minutes my stories had already reached 100k likes

I was quite shocked by the amount of likes and soon decided to look among the @'s for someone called "Kimberly Diaz". Ah, I'm not stupid or deluded.

But whether I wanted to or not, as soon as I scrolled down the cell phone screen a little, I could see the brunette's @ as one of the likes on my stories.

Dude! What a nice feeling to see how that girl was 8 or 80. One minute she hates me and another time she's liking my stories. As if that wasn't enough, she reacted to my stories with an emoji (🫠). I liked her reaction and decided to send a text message.

JUDE BELLINGHAM ⚽️
Did you happen to like the photo, Kim?

KIMBERLY DIAZ 💋
No, I just reacted
to the photo
my FRIEND posted.

KIMBERLY DIAZ 💋
It cannot??

Kimberly loves to tease and so do I. How this girl was doing me good...I don't even know how to explain it.