21.

𝗝𝘂𝗱𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗺

I'm feeling so stupid, so stupid that there's no way to explain it. Kimberly is the first girl who makes me better and happier after everything that happened to me. When I got home, I had already slept so I went straight to my room, put on comfortable sweatpants and slept without a shirt, as usual.

I'm lying on my back as my eyes pass over the ceiling of my room. I wanted to be able to think of something else, but all I could think of was Kimberly's face and the curves of her body. She's great at making me go crazy!

Well, a strange thought crossed my mind. I really wanted to date Kimber and we practically acted like boyfriend and girlfriend, but for me it wasn't enough. And I wanted to make it official, tell her I love her and kiss every part of her body whenever I want. Kimberly drives me so crazy that the thought disturbed me like crazy as I tried to fall asleep.

If I had to ask Kimberly to be my girlfriend, it would have to be as special as her.

ꕺꕺꕺ❤️‍🩹⚽️ꕺꕺꕺ

I slept really badly. I had a terrible nightmare in the morning that didn't let me go back to sleep. Well, Kimberly was making out with a guy but I didn't see who it was and it definitely wasn't me because I was spying on them and I just remember crying a lot while watching that scene. Kim hadn't seen me, but the guy was staring at me deeply just to intimidate me. I woke up all sweaty and breathing heavily from the shock.

My nightmares had gone away since I met Kimberly, but tonight had been different and it made me worried. Since I wasn't taking my medication, I started taking it again as a precaution.

When I look at my cell phone and open my training calendar I realize that today was my day off. I had completely forgotten that I wouldn't have a game today and since I woke up late I decided to take a shower and go pick Kim up from school again today. Only this time alone, without Rodrygo.

-Wow, is the cutie awake?- Vini quips when I go downstairs and he is lying on the sofa eating some snacks.

-Good morning to you too, kitten!-I tease Vini, rolling my eyes and putting my hand in the packet of Chips that was on the youngest's lap.

-Did you decide to break your diet today too?-He asks me, raising just one of his eyebrows.

-Clear. I'm not made of iron either, right? - I respond by putting snacks in my mouth and watching the movie that was playing on a random channel on TV.

-I wanted to ask you something, bro...- Vini says slyly and I already imagine that he would ask me for something that I probably wouldn't let him.

-Hm...-I mumble looking at Vini who had a fake smile on his face.

-Will you let me drive your car tonight? I'm going to a party, bro. Please, Jude. Don't deny it -The boy begs, getting up from the sofa and kneeling at my feet.

-You're so stupid that I wouldn't let you, but at least this way I can be alone with Kim.-I mock Gavi who was kneeling in front of me.

I take the car key and hand it to the boy.

-Take care of him like your life. I'm not that rich either.-I say passing the key from Vini's hand. He gives me a tight hug, thanking me endlessly.

-You won't regret it, Jude! I LOVE YOU MAN! It's only until 9pm, relax - Vini expresses herself by hugging me again and I just laugh at her attitude.

Well,  Vini  celebrated terribly and Kim's departure time arrived. I soon explained to Vini that I would have to go out to get it and he nodded.

ꕺꕺꕺ❤️‍🩹⚽️ꕺꕺꕺ

When I arrived at the school door, I saw Oscar waiting for Kim at the door and I decided to ask him if I could pick her up and take her to my house. Soon he and I started talking and I brought up the subject. Asking without hesitation to pick up the girl and take her to my house.

-Of course, boy. I trust you so you can. But try to remember our agreement.- Oscar explains, winking at me with a serious face.

-Okay...after the wedding, I promise!- I say letting out a low laugh.

-Okay, then.-Oscar gives me a handshake and leaves.