18.

𝗝𝘂𝗱𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗺

Celebrating a goal even if it wasn't an important goal was great. I had dedicated it to Kimberly and it was right there. This girl is perfect and deserves every goal I've ever scored in my entire life, but she can't know that.

-Hmmm Bellingham, it's going well.-Kimberly mocks as I leave the field and run towards her.

-Of course I am. You doubted me, sucker!-I put my middle finger in front of the brunette's face and she rolls her eyes, slapping me on the shoulder.

-I really doubted it! But the good thing is that this goal was mine and basically the scorer is also here, look, in the palm of my hand.-She laughs pointing to the palm of her hand and I just give a silly smile enjoying Kimberly's laugh which was everything most important to me at the moment.

-You're not lying, Kimberly Diaz!-I mock the girl who gave a dirty laugh and approached.

I was sweaty from the football match and Kimberly knew it but, she didn't care one bit as she got closer to me. She placed both her hands on my chest and laid her head on my shoulder lightly.

Ah, this girl is extremely charming!

-I'm too sweaty... -I say embarrassed, laying my head on Kimberly's head.

-I don't care.- She says quickly, continuing to lie down in the hug and I just put both my hands on her hips.

Okay, I admit it. I really need to kiss her urgently. I just don't know how or where. Kimberly was a difficult girl to win over and that's why I felt something different about her. So our kiss needs to be special, especially for her. It's going to be her first kiss, so basically I'm going to have to teach her whether or not. She's so good at flirting and talking that I think it's unnecessary to teach her how to kiss.

-Look... I'm going to have to go back home.- Kimberly says embarrassed when she walked away from me and noticed some players approaching

-But already? - I questioned the brunette's speech with a sad expression. - Let me take you to just one more place... please! - I asked the girl affectionately, who nodded and returned to the stands where her friend was and I ran to take a shower in the locker room.

𝗞𝗶𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗗𝗶𝗮𝘇

When I arrive in the stands, Emily was waiting for me with a smile from ear to ear.

-It took a while... Were you making out?-Emily asks extremely curious with her eyes wide open on me.

-No, Emily. We haven't caught up yet, she puts it in her head.

-Okay... whatever. Did you at least have any pearls?-She ​​is proud again, looking into my eyes and I nodded embarrassed.-Ok girl! Tell me what happened! -Emily says desperate for an answer and I laugh before answering her.

-We hugged. But that's it!-I say calmly and the girl freaks out because of what I say.-Let's go out again today. Just me and him.- I finished my sentence with shame.

-Today there's a kiss, my loves!-The brunette jokes and I just roll my eyes.

I'm really looking forward to going out with Jude.