17.

𝗞𝗶𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗗𝗶𝗮𝘇

I woke up ready for my first day of school of the week. My father took me and I arrived at school early.

It was a normal day as always. I sat with Emily the whole time. We never let go of each other and we always stayed together at snack time. Well, I have several friends from school but no one is as close to me as Emily.

-What was that, Kim? You and Jude yesterday were a success.-Emily whispers in my ear so that some of our friends who were there in the circle couldn't hear her.

-For God's sake, Emily! No! We didn't stay.-I let out a silly smile at the curly girl's speech.

-For the love of God, I say, Kimberly! You guys match so much! Too bad they don't listen... - says the curly girl.

-Who said we don't listen to you? We listen to you very well! Do you know who's going to watch Jude's game today? Me!-I joke with Emily who jumped with joy and fright at the same time.

-Are you kidding?

-Well...we're very close.-I laugh at the reaction of the girl who had been so scared by just a normal sentence.

-Sorry for the outburst, but, like... yesterday you were saying that you were just friends and bla bla bla. - Emily rolls her eyes to demonstrate her indignation at the situation.

-Oh, what is it? You are my best friend! I'll always tell you everything, just not in front of others, right? - I clarify the curly girl who nodded in agreement with my statement.

ꕺꕺꕺ❤️‍🩹⚽️ꕺꕺꕺ

School was like every day, so time passed very quickly and soon the bell rang for us to leave. My father picked me up and agreed to leave me at the Bernabéu to watch the boys train, good thing about Jude.

-Are you sure you're going just because you want to see Jude? Is everything okay?-My father tells me he asks as he drives to the stadium.

-Yes dad, don't worry. I swear everything is fine with us. Jude is very nice and takes care of me. Furthermore, Emily will be there too, and she always goes there because of Rodrygo. -I explain to my father that he just nodded without saying much.

A while later we arrived at the stadium. I had to wait for Emily and Rodrygo to arrive before I could enter and as soon as they arrived and saw me, we entered together.

- Kimberly! - Jude shouts happily when he sees me arriving at the field.

-Hey! I said I was coming, didn't I? -I joke with the brunette who hugged me tightly to the point of pulling me off the ground.

-My God...it doesn't even seem like they saw each other yesterday.- Tchou laughed when he saw Jude and I hugging each other.

-Really!- Vini agreed with his friend.

-I'm going to score a goal for you, do you doubt it?- Jude whispered in my ear, tickling my ear.

-I doubt it.-I said, breaking away from Jude's embrace and giving him a wink.

-OK then . -He gave a wicked smile, walking away from me and going to the field where Ancelotti was calling all the players for training.

It was just training then, Ancelotti separated the players into two teams: the blue and the red. The losing team would have to do 50 push-ups, while the other would be left unscathed by heavy exercise for the rest of the day. Jude was on the red team and I was mentally rooting for him.

I could see Jude's serious face when he was on the field. I confess that his serious face made me feel silly. How beautiful he is, man!

I drooled for a second and could see Jude running with all his might as close as he could to the goal and making a quick but strong shot that went straight into the goal, scoring a point for the red team.

Jude celebrated the goal victory by madly pointing at me, giving me the middle finger and sticking out his tongue. I laughed at Jude's attitude, which was quite unexpected. After a long game, they ended up winning the match because the other team couldn't score any more goals. Oh there...that's my player.