25.

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Jude and Kimberly are so in love that they didn't even notice the time passing. It was already 1am and they both had early appointments but no one noticed. They are both lying on the bed looking at each other's faces with silly smiles.

- Jude, it's already 01:00.... And unfortunately, tomorrow I have class...- Kimberly says sadly as she gave Jude a peck on the lips.

-Are you going to kick me out?- Jude teases her with a sad smile on his face.

-No ! I wish you could stay here...I swear! But I really have class tomorrow.-The girl explains, rolling her eyes and placing her hand on Jude's abdomen.

-I know, beautiful. Relax ! And I'm leaving now, I just don't want to be away from you. - Jude says with a sly pout, and then delivers a wet and hot kiss to Kim who melts, lying face up on the bed and Jude, climbing on top. of the girl leaning on his waist.

-Jude..I...I think you better go. -Kimberly stutters with a trembling voice, urging him on while the older man kisses her neck and moves the kiss down to her chest. The kisses went lower and lower and Kimberly was nervous but with a smile of pure satisfaction on her face.

-Sorry...sorry!- Jude apologizes nervously, getting off Kimberly with a slutty smile.

Kim takes Jude to the gate of the house as Jude's Uber was arriving.

-Thanks again, Kim. You are...- Jude stutters looking for a word to describe the girl as he slides his hands down her body.

-Too childish and stupid?-The youngest criticizes herself, rolling her eyes.

-What are you talking about, Kimberly?-The boy questions her with a tone of concern, looking carefully into the girl's eyes.

-Ah... whenever we're having a good time I get in the way somehow... Sorry, Jude.

-Hey...stop it! We don't need to advance anything, okay? Everything in its time, always.- The brunette says holding Kim's face making her look directly into his eyes.

Kimberly just nodded and Jude leaves a kiss on her forehead.

They both stood there for a while until the
Jude's Uber arrives and he leaves again with a cute goodbye with a kiss and nice words.

They both already like each other on an indescribable level, but they didn't say that.

.....

too good
to a person that
is almost falling asleep

Vini girls >>>>>