20.

𝗞𝗶𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗗𝗶𝗮𝘇

OMG! Jude kissed me... I think he likes me, right? Or does he just want to eat me and throw me away? That's the problem with being in a relationship with Jude. His chicken-like appearance worried me, I can't forget that detail, even though he was so cute with me and kissed me so affectionately... then I'm IN LOVE with this boy!

-You liked the view, right?- Jude said, placing his hand on my thigh and squeezing it several times, it was making me very agitated.

-I liked. - I smile at the same person who smiles at me.

We're sitting on the sand enjoying the view and I could see the brunette's serious look of concentration as he massaged my thighs. Jude looks so beautiful with his serious and focused face, that I had a silly smile looking at him.

-What was it?-He asks me, letting out an embarrassed laugh when he stopped giving the massage.

-I...I just think you're beautiful when you're serious.

-And you look beautiful anyway. - Jude says embarrassed, giving me a quick peck and going with both hands to my other thigh.

We stayed there for a while and I realized that Jude has an obsession for my thighs...and I for his serious face.

ꕺꕺꕺ❤️‍🩹⚽️ꕺꕺꕺ

Right now, Jude is driving me back home in his car and I was trying to take a nap when out of nowhere several fans came around the car and stuck to it. When they realized it was Jude, they freaked out and started recording him and trying to take photos. I noticed he was impatient but he still opened his car window and signed each of their shirts.

They soon asked who I was, but they remembered me because I hung out with Rodrygo a lot and they knew me through Emily. They didn't care much or make any controversy because I had been friends with other players for a while. So me ,being there with Jude alone in the car ,went unnoticed.

ꕺꕺꕺ❤️‍🩹⚽️ꕺꕺꕺ

Jude stops the car in front of my house and I get out. The brunette gets out of the car to say goodbye and lays my head on his chest, stroking my hair gently.

-Thanks for today, Kim. -He says goodbye, running his thumb across my cheekbone affectionately.

-I appreciate it, Bellingham...-I answer him, smiling stupidly, while Jude continued to caress my face.

Then I cross the street and go inside the house.

HOW LATE! I can be sure that today was at least one of the best days of my life!