26.

𝗞𝗶𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗗𝗶𝗮𝘇

Jude asked me to go to the beach at night, which I found strange. The beach at night is cold so you can't go in a bikini but it's empty so it will be great to have some alone time with my boy there.

-Where are you going all dressed up?-My father asks me, entering my room and seeing me preparing my hair.

-I have a date, dad...-I explain and he makes a cry.-What is it?- I ask him worriedly, turning to him.

I go to my father and give the oldest one a hug. I didn't know why he was crying but I just hugged him affectionately and let him explain to me.

-You're so grown up, you're already seeing a boy and now you're going to turn 18 next month.-My father explains, crying a lot in my arms and I let out a slight low laugh.

I feel sorry for my father, but I thought it was funny that he cried for such a stupid reason. It's really cool to see my father so emotional because, since he was drinking, I've never seen him care about me or whether I was going out or not.

-I know, dad... but don't forget that I'll always be his little girl, okay? I promise.- I declare to the eldest who smiled, wiping the tears from his face and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

-Okay...you can continue getting ready, my beauty. I won't get in your way!-He explains leaving the room and closing the door.

The appointment time is approaching and I'm getting ready all excited.

𝗝𝘂𝗱𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗺

Kimberly would definitely look beautiful. I arranged a picnic on the beach while thinking about how my future girlfriend would react to the dating proposal. Would she accept? Will our relationship be happy? Oh my God...my anxiety is attacking my mind. Kimberly is so special to me that nothing else matters...just her.

-Everything will be fine, Jude. Take a deep breath.-I talk to myself while arranging the tray of fruits, chocolates and some snacks too.

I cover the sand with a checkered towel identical to the one in the films and organize everything perfectly.

The rings I bought are beautiful. I saw it online one day and decided to have one made like it, but in silver. It was one ring representing the Moon and the other the Sun, that is, opposites like me and Kimberly.

...