5.

emilygoes posted in her stories !

emilygoes posted !

liked by kimberlydiaz, vinijr and 2,987,654 others

emilygoes : trying to enjoy 😋🫠

rodrygogoes: wait .... THAT'S MY CAR 😤
emilygoes: 😳🥲

kimberlydiaz: i look good ✌️😘🤭
emilygoes: u are good sweetie 😘
kimberlydiaz: 💅
user1: friendship goals

user2: the view >>>>

user3 : rodrygo is so fine !!!!!
rodrygogoes: Beauty comes from the elderly, understand @emilygoes?
emilygoes : 🙄😪

vinijr: MENINA BONITA ! [ pretty girl ]
kimberlydiaz : just looking 👀
emilygoes : 🤭😆
rodrygogoes: WTF ???

user4: kimberly being the most hottest black girl alive
kimberlydiaz: slayyyyyyyy 🫠🤞💅

and more 64,987k of comments .

𝗝𝘂𝗱𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗺

Kimberly is actually cute when she's angry and that made me absolutely silly. I don't want or like to show that I find her or anyone else attractive, so I just enjoy the girl while she talks to my friend, Tchouaméni, from afar.

- Have another drink, kitten! Don't you want some more? - A random girl from the party suddenly arrives offering me a large glass full of vodka. I just look the girl up and down, and in my eyes her body is what attracts me. So, I end up accepting the drink.

- Yes. - I respond with a mischievous smile, and then slowly down the glass as it is a very strong drink.

The girl with red hair kisses me with every sip I take. She had fair skin, orange hair and a striking look.

- You're beautiful, you know that? Have you seen some of the rooms in the house? - The girl asks with a wink and then kisses my neck.

- Are you kidding? Of course ! - I joke with the redhead who grabs my shirt and goes up the stairs with me.

My wallet is in my pants pocket, and when we enter the room, she immediately starts taking off my clothes.

I quickly take my wallet out of my pocket and place it on top of a shelf in Camavinga's room.

From that moment on, she and I no longer avoided continuing the kiss and we stayed there.

𝗞𝗶𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗗𝗶𝗮𝘇

I'm really enjoying talking to Tchouámeni. But unfortunately, Emily, Vini and Rodrygo ask me to leave.

- Shall we go, Kim? - Emily asks me and I just confirm with her, saying goodbye to Tchouaméni and heading towards the exit of the house.

- Wait a second! Where's Jude? - Rodrygo asks us at the same time, scratching the back of his head, and looking for Jude around the house with just his eyes.

-The last time I saw him was in the kitchen.- I say leaving the circle of friends and heading towards the kitchen.

I haven't seen Jude in 40 minutes, nothing serious could have happened to him in such a short time.

When I arrive in the kitchen, I find nothing, just a drunk guy lying on the floor, who seems to be swimming, thinking he's a fish.

- Where should he be? - Vini, who followed me to the kitchen, asks, worried and curious.

- I have no idea !

- Guys, of course he must be having sex with someone in one of the rooms upstairs. - Emily says angrily, and runs up the stairs looking for Jude.

-JUDE LET'S LEAVE! COME HERE! -Vini shouts from the top of the stairs, which causes the noise to echo through the empty corridors at the top of the house.

When Vini shouts this, a girl runs down the stairs trying to tie her dress and wiping off the red lipstick smeared on her lips. The girl runs straight past and we soon realize that she is the girl Jude spent the night with.

- My God .... what a pain in the back.- Jude grumbles going down the stairs, and finishes zipping up his black pants.

- He must be kidding me? Man, how many times are we going to have to tell you to stop having sex with strangers? - Rodrygo shouts angrily and Jude, who is already very drunk, just rolls his eyes.

- Relax, man ! I've been worse, but today I'm very well...better than fine! - Jude says, descending the stairs with difficulty.

- What is he talking about? - I question Emily, who shrugs.

- Dude, you're really drunk! Let's go home and take a shower, okay? - Vini speaks calmly and Jude jumps on top of him.

Vinícius picks up Jude and takes him to the car in that state. It was funny to see the situation, but I confess that I'm a little disgusted with Jude after that.

As soon as everyone gets into the car, Rodrygo heads home.

Halfway there, we were scared by Jude who was startled when he let out a scream.

- SHIT, JUDE! WHAT IT WAS ? - Rodrygo, who is driving, screams after the scare that Jude gave us.

- My wallet was left there! - Jude mumbles worriedly.

- You're chipped. Surely the girl already stole it.- Vini says looking at Jude who rolls his eyes and leans his head against the car window.

- Therefore, you shouldn't have sex with a random girl you see on the street. - Emily makes fun of Jude who is so drunk that he doesn't answer her and keeps trying to take a nap.

- My God.... He must have lost a lot of money already. - I say playing with my rings on my fingers, in a form of concern.

- For sure ! These profiteers only stay with players for the money, so she must already be making her purchases. - Emily jokes, crossing her arms and looking at Jude who is sleeping on the car window with his mouth open.

We all laugh about his situation and Jude sleeps like a baby.