8.

𝗞𝗶𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗗𝗶𝗮𝘇

I woke up excited, because Jude had invited me to play football on the beach in the afternoon. It will be really cool to watch the sunset with him. We don't hate each other, come on! It's just a tease from friends, I guess. I go to the kitchen to prepare some eggs for breakfast as usual and my father is at the table. A miracle followed by another miracle, because he isn't drinking anything alcoholic and starts a conversation with me, something he never did.

-How was the party? Did you have fun?-My father asks me curiously and I look at him with a confused face, but I answer him.

-It was cool, Mr. Oscar! Are you in a good mood today?-I joke with my father, who laughs and prepares a cup of coffee while I prepare the scrambled eggs in the hot pan.

-I went to therapy earlier today. I decided to look for someone to help me, finally.- He reveals and I was completely shocked with my hand over my mouth.

My father had never sought help since my mother's death. He was selfish and only thought about drinking and work. My father always treated me very well but he never even bought me clothes! I bought all my pretty clothes with my own money. I've already taken on different jobs like babysitting babies and dogs to earn money and buy my own clothes.

- My God, dad! Great ! I don't even know what to say. Will you stop drinking? - I speak in complete shock and joy to the older one who lets go with a smile and hugs me tightly.

-It's an addiction, my love! But the more therapies I do and the more focused I become, I can do it.-He says with his eyes full of tears, squeezing me tighter in his hug.-I'll do this for you and your mother, I promise!-He adds, crying more.

-I know it's going to be difficult, dad! I love you so much, okay? You can count on me for everything.-I say happily and my father nods with a smile on his face.

𝗝𝘂𝗱𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗺

I run so fast that I could definitely outrun a hungry lion at that speed.

Ancelotti shouts at us as we run around the pitch.

-ARE YOU WEAKNESSES OR ARE YOU REAL MADRID PLAYERS!?- The oldest shouts as we all quicken our steps and run more and more.

I'm sweating a lot and I need water, so I gave a signal to Ancelotti that allowed me to leave the race and go fill my water bottle.

- Jude ... -Vini calls me, appearing out of nowhere and scaring me.

- Are you crazy? You scared me!- I respond angrily from the scare.-Did Ancelotti let you leave too?-I question the boy who nods, placing his mouth on the water fountain and drinking desperately.

-Hm...and Kimberly?-Vini mumbles, crossing her arms and looking directly at me.

-What's with the hotheads?-I joke with him and he lets out a laugh.

-Tell the truth, man! You think she's so fucking hot.-Vini mocks, laughing and I roll my eyes, leaning against the wall.

-Who doesn't think so? She really is hot, but it's very difficult and I don't like girls like that. - I say crossing my arms and looking at Vini.

-Actually, you think she's too much trouble for your little truck.-Vini says, giving me a naughty smile to tease me.

-Ah Vini, go to sleep! The girl is still a virgin! -I say, stressed by the boy's jokes.

-What's the matter? Virgins are the best.-Vini declares, winking at me and returning to the field.

Thinking about what Vini said, it's true. I feel like she is a challenge. We are two totally different people. She is in her perfect world and I am in a shitty world, where no one is good but even though we are different, we fit in, a lot!

I return to the field and everyone is getting ready to leave. I had arranged to go out with Kimberly, so I said goodbye to the boys.

-Dude, why don't you go home so we can play video games? -Vini questions me, taking her backpack and putting it on her back.

-Ah...I...,, I planned to go out with Kimberly, on the beach.-I reveal to the boy who jumped back a little due to the shock of my speech.

-WHAT? KIMBERLY DIAZ? THE VIRGIN YOU WOULD NEVER CATCH???- Vini screams indignantly and soon Eduardo Camavinga arrives to understand the situation.

-What's happening???-Camavinga asks Gavi who laughs with joy.

-He's going for a walk with Kim on the beach! My boy is growing up! - Vini says jokingly with me and I blush with embarrassment but I didn't let them notice.

-Jude Bellingham! It's not just on the field that he shines!-Camavinga mumbles with a smile.

-Look around, look. -Tchouaméni gets involved in the conversation by making obscene gestures with his hands and all the boys burst into laughter.

-Shut up, Tchou!- I shout stressed at the boy who continues laughing non-stop.

I said goodbye to the boys without much patience and went directly to the beach without even changing my clothes.

When I arrive at the beach, I come across the dark-eyed brunette with a ball under her arm enjoying the orange sky from the sunset.

Kimberly has her hair down in one and was wearing a red bikini. She looks absurdly beautiful in those clothes but she didn't seem to know it. If I were a woman. I would definitely want to be like Kimberly.

-Diaz!-I shout from afar and she turns to face me.

-Think quickly!-She shouts throwing the football towards me and I hold it with both hands.-You should have used your feet, idiot.- She says with a hearty laugh and I just roll my eyes.

kimberlydiaz posted in her stories !