15.

𝗝𝘂𝗱𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗺

One thing I like to do: tease Kimberly.

And I knew very well that she likes to tease me too.The bet had already gone down the drain...that's a fact!

I'm sure what Rodrygo said was completely true. And I just wanted to have her for myself, just for me. I could be possessive but I couldn't imagine another man touching Kimberly, ever! For me, she was already mine and we never even kissed.

What I feel for her is definitely different from anything I've ever felt for anyone else in my life, so the girl who made a fucking bet so we wouldn't really fall in love.

-Guys, we better leave!- Rodrygo shouts warning everyone to leave.

Most agreed because it was 6pm and the sun had gone out so the pool party wouldn't make any sense.

-Ah...what a shame you're already leaving.-Kimberly said with a cute pout.

-Sorry, babe. If our Uber is leaving, we have to go too.-Emily plays with Kimberly and runs to her to give her a hug.

-Not Uber, right? Your older brother!- Rodrygo says angrily and the curly girl rolls her eyes.

Kimberly let out that hearty laugh that only she has and soon everyone started to say goodbye to her.

When it was my turn to say goodbye to Kimberly, the girl gave me a loving smile and wrapped her arms around my belly. I thought she was so cute doing this that I hugged the head of the girl who was lying on my chest, making Kimberly's face disappear under my arms.

Oh, how beautiful she is!

-Bye bye, Bellingham!-She said while still in the hug.

-Bye bye, Diaz!-I replied and then we let go of the hug.

I went to the car and got in. It was pretty tight, by the way. Rodrygo was driving, Eduardo in the passenger seat, me, Hannah and Emily in the back. Vini sat on Emily's lap and that was as far as we could squeeze.

- Bye, you'll have to go in the trunk! - Rodrygo shouts, feeling sick from laughing.

We were all dying laughing at the situation. Tchou got very angry and shouted several bad words getting into the trunk while we couldn't stop laughing.

Okay, that moment with my friends was perfect.

Kimberly was at the gate of her house watching the whole situation and laughing a lot like us.

In short, a bunch of retards that I fucking love.

...