3.

𝗝𝘂𝗱𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗺

At that moment my focus was on training. Until I realize that the pretty girl with brown eyes is watching me play with great attention.

Emily has been my friend since I played for Dortmund and she had never told me about Kimberly. I thought she was pretty, but nothing different from the others. I think .

- There's going to be a party today at Camavinga's house. You come ? - Vini asks me, while we do sit-ups, lying next to each other.

- Camavinga? Eduardo Camavinga? - I question, while continuing the exercises and the boy nods. - Okay, partying is already a hobby for me, no problem. - I declare to Vini, who just nods, and goes back to focusing on training.

If it's to be true, party for me is already my last name. I don't know if there will be two meals today? There are always girls at these parties, who spice up the party and make it better. To be honest, I think I've had them all.

Boys judge me a lot for this, but I just want to enjoy life. They always come with their blah-blah-blah that I'll never get anyone if I keep fucking girls at every party.

In all honesty, love sucks. Believing this is a waste of time. Just a teenage invention, to feel better and less needy. The thing is to stay with several people until you find the least likely one, and the worst thing is to end up getting married for "love", which doesn't exist.

- I'm going to invite Emily. What do you think ? - Vini asks me, with a shy smile on his face, and I look at him with an astonished face.

- Dude, Emily! It looks like Rodrygo will have a brother-in-law. - I joke with Vini, and punch him lightly in the arm, and he just rolls his eyes and lets out a low, embarrassed laugh.

- Shut up, man! She's cool... and that's it. I think I'll call Kimberly too, after all she's Emily's best friend, and she's very high-spirited, very different from you, right? - Vini mocks, looking at me with one of her arched eyebrows.

- Spare me... I'm in high spirits, yes.- I say, crossing my arms, and he laughs loudly with his hand on his stomach.

- Stop, Jude! Don't even try to confuse me, Bellingham.- He says amid loud laughter and I feel embarrassed by his attitude.

- Fuck it! I just don't hum and smile around like an idiot, like she does.- I speak impatiently, and Vini stops laughing and looks at me with crossed arms and a serious expression.

- She is so nice and positive. You are all annoying and problematic. As the old saying goes: "Opposites attract". - Vini rolls her eyes and slaps me on the shoulder, in the form of advice.

- Go live your life, okay, Vinícius? - I cursed him angrily, and immediately went back to focusing on the training, which Ancelotti, our coach, was doing.

ꕺꕺꕺ❤️‍🩹⚽️ꕺꕺꕺ

After training, Vini and I went home, since we live together, to change for the party. This party would be awesome! It was already a habit for me to fuck several girls, I think all of them.

- Let's go? I think Rodrygo and the girls are already waiting for us, downstairs.- Vini states, fixing her hair, in front of the bathroom mirror.

- I'm ready, we can go. - I say encouragingly to Vini, who smiled, quickly applying perfume and then heading towards the door to leave.

When we left the door of our condominium, we saw Rodrygo's car, and we soon went inside.

- Hi boys! - Kimberly greeted us, excited and smiling. Like always.

- Okay, Díaz? - I said to the brunette, who looks at me with an arched eyebrow.

- How do you know my last name? - Kimberly asks me confused, and I let out a smile.

Let's say, I stalked her profile yesterday, and discovered a few things about her.

I couldn't help it. It's a habit of mine, that when I meet someone, I need to stalk them on social media.

-Let's just say, I'm good at finding people's @.-I speak dryly and quickly, throwing a wink in her direction.

- Hm...- She mumbles, rolling her eyes and looking at the window on her side.

- Ready to kiss lips today? - Emily says out loud and Rodrygo lets out a sarcastic laugh, quickly realizing that she was jealous of her sister.
- Stop being silly, Emily! I don't know about them, but you're not going to kiss anyone today, I won't let you.- Rodrygo mocks his sister, who at the same moment rolls her eyes with a sullen face crossing her arms, while everyone laughs at her situation.

- You guys are too crazy.- Vini laughs, and I look at Kimberly who lets out a hearty laugh.

This girl had a lot of charisma and joy on her face, something that I don't notice much about other girls, but for some reason, I noticed her. She is totally unattainable, especially because she likes guys who give flowers and little pink dresses as gifts, at all.

Kimberly is very attractive and apparently she doesn't know it. She is cheerful and overconfident, but she seems so innocent and sweet at the same time. I really don't know why that caught my attention so much.

- According to Camavinga, this party is going to be incredible. I hope it's true.- Emily brings up the subject, and Kimberly leans her head against the car window, as if tired.

Everyone started talking normally about the party, I could only pay attention to the girl who had her head resting on the window, trying to take a nap.

- Are you okay? - I whisper to the girl who opens her eyes, moves away from the wall and looks directly into my eyes.

Kimberly has a sweet look that immediately changes as soon as she looks into my eyes.

-I'm fine, just too tired. I don't even know if you'll be able to enjoy the party properly.- She whispers, answering me with a smile on her face.

- Are you sure that this is it? If you need anything, just tell me.- I asked, showing concern for the girl who is always smiling and talking nonstop.

- I swear, everything is fine. It was worth the worry, Jude.- She smiles.

- Imagine. - I say with a discreet wink, and she smiles and looks back at the window.

....

Sorry guys!!! 😭😭

I forgot to put Kimberly's Instagram bio in the last chapter, sorry😩🤌