14.

𝗞𝗶𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗗𝗶𝗮𝘇

The sun was setting and we were singing songs we loved like crazy. We put songs we liked on the speaker and sang while hugging each other. We were all locked in a group hug and were screaming like crazy. It was great to see everyone's smile in that circle, including Jude's.

After singing a lot, the song ended and we all threw ourselves on the floor out of exhaustion but we laughed a lot about everything.

-How cold...-I say chattering my teeth because I'm in a bikini and all wet from the pool water. The wind was strong and I was freezing.

All the girls had a towel covering their bodies except me.

-Wow, you have a blue mouth.- Jude grumbles, placing his warm hand on my cold face.-I'll be right back, calm down!-He completes the speech by getting up and quickly returning with a dry towel.

Jude fits the towel around my shoulders and I hug her.

-Ready, now it's warm!-He says letting out a sideways laugh, waving his hands in his shorts.

-Thanks, Jude.-I thank him by holding the towel tightly and he gives me a wink.

We all sat in a circle and consequently started chatting, but it was a very controversial conversation.

-Are you also feeling a strange couple atmosphere here? RIGHT THERE LOOK! - Camavinga said expressively while pointing at Jude and me.

-Stop being annoying, Eduardo!- Jude, who had his arm over my shoulders, says rolling his eyes.

- I've barely arrived and I'm already feeling the mood... - Hannah laughs, winking in my direction.

I gave a silly closed smile and looked into the eyes of Jude who was next to me. We stared at each other for a few seconds, and the worst part is that it was unintentional.

Jude and I can't look away when we look at each other. I particularly feel comfortable when I look into Jude's eyes.

How could a person I've known for such a short time give me so many butterflies in my stomach?

- Okay! - Tchou shouted, noticing our exchange of looks and everyone started to make fun of the situation, letting out screams and funny phrases.

My friends are too stupid but I love them so much. Because I really liked Jude and he didn't seem to be hating our friends' joke, he even smiled.

-I just know that you are very cute!-Emily said squeezing her own cheeks.

- Date soon, it's obvious that you want this! - Vini laughs and everyone agrees.

-We're just...- Jude started to speak and stuttered looking at me.

-Friends! Great friends!-I complete the boy's sentence by laying my head on his shoulder.

-That! Great friends...- He said with a light smile laying his head on top of mine which was on his shoulder.

-Hey guys... I'm sorry but I've never seen Jude smile so much in his life. Since he's been with you... it seems like everything has changed.- Rodrygo said looking into our eyes and Jude rolled his eyes at what he was saying but I noticed his nasal laugh.

- Okay, okay. Enough of this subject. Now let's talk about Emily and Vini.-I say with a laugh and everyone started talking about them.

While everyone was talking and laughing loudly, I could feel Jude's hand, which was on my shoulder, slowly moving down my back. He slid his fingers with precision and slowness, which was giving me complete goosebumps. Jude got close to my face and whispered in my ear.

-Just your friend, right?-He whispers, letting out a naughty laugh.

- Do you have any more questions? - I teased him and he slid his hand further up my ass and felt it to try to provoke me even more, this completely froze me and made me nervous.

-Do you think you can handle the bet?-He whispers in my ear again and I take a deep breath to answer him.

-Can you handle it?-I said, placing my hand on his chest and going down to his abdomen, making light scratches.

Oh come on.

I was a virgin and VK but I wasn't an idiot. Romance films teach us a lot.

-Let's leave this topic for later, hm?- Jude said, squeezing my ass tighter, making me almost let out a moan.

-Enough!-I say angrily, taking the boy's hand away from me and returning to pay attention to our circle of friends who were so distracted that they didn't even pay attention to what Jude and I were doing there.

....