31.

𝗝𝘂𝗱𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗺

I was in the living room lying in the fetal position with my eyes closed. That situation was just serving as a reminder of everything I've been through. Wants to know? I think that's enough of the mysteries about my life as a troubled boy that everyone talks about without even knowing everything I've been through.

My parents were just crazy and fought about everything! I always heard their fights and because I was very small, it was quite a trauma for a 5-year-old boy. Great...with my 13 years old it was the day.

The worst day of my life! No one ever cared to ask me what that day would be like and what would have happened. My father, for his own reasons, committed suicide... in front of me, he took a revolver that I personally don't know where he found and shot himself in the head in front of me.

I was only 13 and I didn't know how to deal with it. I called the police and was sent to the house of my grandmother who passed away a few years ago and my grandfather who died 1 month ago and made me feel really bad. I hadn't seen him in 2 years because of football and that weighed on my conscience.

My grandmother and grandfather took very good care of me despite my problems and always took me to therapy and medicated me correctly. Both were always a true family to me and now that they both died I had no one to control my crises and especially nightmares. I have constant nightmares where my father's death played in my head over and over again and it hurt me a lot. Well...until Kimberly showed up and changed everything with that beautiful smile, nice hair to run through and soft lips.

That was my therapy... Kimberly was my therapy, but even her I decided to lose. Whenever I thought about her my heart raced and I started to want to cry. In my head I had lost her forever, just like I always do with everything good that comes into my life.

If I had to apologize to Kimberly, I would have to do it right but I wasn't in the mood for it.

First I started doing something shit that I should have done a long time ago. Blocking all the bitches from my contacts, girls who didn't change anything in my psychology and made me think they changed just to make me feel more...man, which was totally idiotic.

....

One more and u know.

these two 🫠🫠

these two 🫠🫠