7.

𝗞𝗶𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗗𝗶𝗮𝘇

As soon as I see my father across the street I just freeze. Jude offers to go talk to him, but I refuse for fear of my father doing something to him, because he's super unpredictable when he's drunk.

-Who is this young man?-My father shouts, looking closely at the car where Jude is as I cross the street.

-My friend, father! Relax...-I say, pushing my father quickly into the house and Jude left.

My father is drunk, but not as drunk as he usually looks like he took drugs. Well, my father can reach that level.

-Are you well? I was worried about you, Kimberly!-My father says sadly, giving me a hug and laying his tired head on my shoulder.

-Dad...I'm great! Get some rest, okay? I love you.-I say guiding my father to the sofa at home and laying him down right there.

People always come to me smiling and saying positive things. But you can't imagine how complicated it is for me here at home.

My father does practically nothing! Taking care of my dog, cleaning the house, washing clothes and preparing food here at home are my tasks.

It's complicated having a house on your back, I'm the only one who takes care of it and does everything! The only thing my father does is bring money into the house, which isn't much. My father is a very busy police officer and can't keep up with the housework, so he just works and drinks all day.

-Hi girl! How are you??-I say in a thin voice when Molly comes running to me with her toy in her mouth and her hair is clean.-Did grandpa give you a bath today?-I continue talking to my dog, until now let her go up the stairs and go to my room.

Molly goes to my room and climbs into my bed, where she usually sleeps.

-Do you want to sleep for a while, Molly? It's almost noon!-I play with her and lie down on the bed and take out my cell phone to play a little.

Molly grumbles when I take out my cell phone and  and she puts her nose on my legs, showing that she wants attention and I decide to post a photo of Molly cuddling.

kimberlydiaz posted in her stories !

When I posted the photo in my stories, I started watching a little TV

When I posted the photo in my stories, I started watching a little TV. It wasn't long before I felt a buzz from an Instagram notification. As soon as I open it, I come across a message from Jude. Something I didn't expect.

JUDE BELLINGHAM⚽️
Molly is cute, Kimberly!
I can't wait to meet her 🤌

I admit he's being nice and I won't deny that Jude is attractive. Every time I notice Jude's cool and cute attitude, it messes with my mind and changes my perspective on him.

KIMBERLY DIAZ 💋
You'll be wanting, Taker.

I decide to mock Jude to break the ice and he responds patiently.

JUDE BELLINGHAM⚽️
We'll see...

Oh, how lazy this kid is. He barely arrives and he's already making me attracted to his defiant ways. I'm sure he's the kind of guy where you say "I love you" and he says "I doubt it."

-Molly, what do I do with this boy?- I question the dog who looks at me with an angelic look and puts her toy on top of me.-Wow, you really helped, Molly!-I laugh and Molly gets out of bed still with the toy in the mouth.

She is that pet that has the same energy as you and knows when you are happy, sad, angry, in love or even curious. I don't know how, but she has this gift of pulling my energy.

Molly really is the only one who understands me 100% and I love her for that. I noticed that she had become excited and happy while I was talking to Jude on the phone. Could it be that I was happier and smiling and hadn't realized it?

𝗝𝘂𝗱𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗺

When I get home, Vini was watching TV in the living room so I go straight to my room with the aim of staying there for the rest of the day.

Some girls sent messages to arrange to go out again, but I have a motto:

I never stay with the same person twice.

I go to Kimberly's stories and decided to respond to her. As soon as I send it, the girl already views it and responds to me. We started typing and talking for a long time. She sends me funny audios and I just type them because I don't think it's necessary to send audios laughing like a fool. That's her way.

KIMBERLY DIAZ💋
I think I'm going to take a nap.
Molly is driving me crazy to sleep.

JUDE BELLINGHAM ⚽️
Okay, good evening,
Miss Pink World

KIMBERLY DIAZ💋
You are very annoying, Mr. world of darkness and negativity.🤭

JUDE BELLINGHAM ⚽️
I'm not going to
waste my time
with you, bitch!
See you tomorrow.

KIMBERLY DIAZ 💋
See you tomorrow
at Emily and Rodrygo's house.

JUDE BELLINGHAM ⚽️
Ok, see you there.

I confess that I didn't enjoy saying goodbye to Kimberly. Because for me, I would talk to her all night.

It was already 9:54 pm and I have to wake up early to go to training tomorrow. I forgot to tell you one detail, I asked Kimberly to play football in the afternoon on the beach and she confirmed. It's just me and her, so I think it'll be cool.