4.

𝗞𝗶𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗗𝗶𝗮𝘇

I'm feeling really good knowing that Jude cares about me.

I confess that he is being nicer to me, even though everyone says he is very closed off and rarely laughs. In fact, when everyone laughed at something, he was the only one who didn't laugh, and the same thing, when everyone smiled, he had a frown.

Jude is a different guy and a little difficult to deal with. But, I thought he was really cool to tell the truth. He's just quieter, but that's his way.

- We have reached our destination! - Rodrygo shouts excitedly, while parking the car in a parking space on the beach that is full of beautiful and expensive cars. Obviously , the cars of football players and boys ' friends .

Eduardo's house was in front of the beach, so we parked the car in the beach parking lot and just walked a little to arrive at the entrance to Edu's house.

You know that feeling when you don't quite fit in somewhere? Yes, that's what I'm feeling right now.

I don't know any of those faces that passed by on the porch of the house, other than those of my friends and some other players. So, shame is what represents me at this moment.

Rodrygo knocks on the door, and a girl in a short dress answers.

- Hey handsome guys! All good ? Come in and feel comfortable.

She was definitely one of those girls who only came to parties to hook up with random football players, and their money.

The boys greeted her normally and entered the party.

To me, that seemed like a vision of hell.

People vomit on the floor, kiss each other and make weird, disgusting noises.

It's all horrible and disorganized. How is this considered something cool and fun?

I look around me, and I just hear the tag girls screaming to get attention.

- Kim, today you're going to have fun, my friend. Let's have fun, okay? - Emila puts her hands on my shoulders, and then runs to the dance floor, like crazy.

- I have to enjoy it, right? - I grumble, but soon I go to the girl who is dancing happily in the middle of some people.

I'm feeling LOOSE! I need to look at the positive. Parties are for having fun and not talking about others. I'm finally having fun among so many unknown people.

After about three songs, I got tired of dancing. I noticed that I hadn't eaten or drunk anything yet.

I go to the kitchen, which took me a while to get here, due to Cama's big, huge house, but the good thing is that I arrived.

As soon as I return to my focus, I see a pretty girl sitting in the sink washing dishes while Jude kisses her madly.

I pretended like I didn't see anything, and went to the fridge, looking like I didn't see anything.

But it's hard to look for something without alcohol at this party!

- Hi Kimberly.- Jude says drunkenly at the same time as he kisses the girl, who immediately closes her eyes at me, and starts exchanging kisses on the brunette's neck.- What are you doing here?

- I just.... I came to get a drink.- I take the bottle of water from the fridge and close the door.

- Water ? You are kidding? We're at a beach party, Kimberly. Enjoy the moment ! - Jude moves away from the girl, who snorts and stomps out of the kitchen.

- I think your girlfriend is upset. - he lets out a sarcastic laugh.

- Girlfriend ? I don't even know her name. - He rolls his eyes and looks at me.

- That's good...- I take a sip of my water and look to the side, but the idiot was staring at my face intently.

- I'm not feeling well... I think I'm going to vomit! - He says taking a deep breath with his hand on his stomach.

- Do you want me to take you to the bathroom? - I question and he nods, and I put one of his arms on my shoulder and we head to the bathroom.

I take him to the bathroom and he enters, locking the door, and I am outside. Jude had only recently arrived at this party, and had already drunk a lot and kissed a lot of mouths. Many indeed!

- Is everything ok there? - I ask the boy who had already finished vomiting, because I had heard him.

- Uhum.- He mumbles and I could hear the tap being turned on, he's probably rinsing his mouth.

- How disgusting.- I groan at the boy's situation.

- Thanks Kimberly, I'm already feeling better. - Jude says as he leaves the bathroom with a better look and a sideways smile, something I've never seen before.

- You are welcome. I think now I'm going to lie down for a bit. Where are the rooms? - I question heading towards the stairs to go towards Camavinga's room.

- I think you better not go! You won't be pleased with what you see. - Jude tells me holding my fist.

- Ah.. Wow! - I mumble, feeling a shiver of disgust.

- Calm down... you've never had sex with anyone? - He asks, looking into my eyes.

- Of course .... No!-I stutter a lot and the boy laughs.

- It's explained.- He says and crosses his arms and looks at me with a naughty smile.

- What is explained? - I ask arching my eyebrows and crossing my arms.

- You are all saints and pink, and so innocent of everything. It seems like you can't even see the evil in things. - Jude says mocking me and laughing sarcastically.

- Or.... It's better to be like that than to be all vulgar, like those girls you keep picking up at parties.- I say stressed to the boy, who just stares at me.

I immediately lost patience with him and left that place heading towards Emily who is probably with Vini, Rodrygo or Tchouaméni, another friend of ours.

Tchouaméni is really cool and funny, that's why I love his company.

- Hi Kim, how are you? I haven't seen you at the party yet.- Tchou says and at the same moment approaches me, giving me a tight hug.

- Hey Tchou! - I return the hug and we smile afterwards looking at each other. - Generally, I don't go to parties. So it's a miracle that I'm here! It's not what I expected, but here I am!

We talk and talk and I was loving every moment with Tchou. He's funny and his way of speaking made me laugh a lot.

He really is really cool, and a good friend.