11.

JUDE BELLINGHAM ⚽️
Of course you can
...you should!

KIMBERLY DIAZ 💋
Excellent!

𝗞𝗶𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗗𝗶𝗮𝘇

I love teasing Jude! Love much! Seriously, that photo of him even deserved a print from me.

I hear a knock on the door, I turn off my cell phone and give my father permission to enter.

-Do you want to talk?-He asks me with a cute smile on his face.

-Yes I want!. - I surrender to my father ready to tell him all the gossip about Jude.

- I'm ready! -My father plays like a child, jumping next to me on the bed and staring at me so he can hear what I have to say.

-I know dad but...I feel something for him and I can't help it! It's something I feel and I can't change.-I stutter, looking into my father's eyes, who nods and continues to advise me.

-Look... I'm not going to change his feelings and I'm not going to! But I want to know him personally before anything else you might have. Even a kiss.-My father says, crossing his arms and looking at my tired face.

-Okay, I'll ask him to come here, if you want, I can even call all my friends. The house is big and has a pool, it would work really well.-I tell my father who agrees with the idea and gives me a hug at the end of our conversation.

I really love being able to vent to my dad, but I feel a bit shy about Jude because of my dad's advice.

Really, his problematic boy attitude could affect a dating and friendship relationship as well.

I just think about Jude all night and can barely sleep well because of the anxiety of inviting all my friends over to my house the next day.

ꕺꕺꕺ❤️‍🩹⚽️ꕺꕺꕺ

First thing in the morning I decided to send messages to my friends saying that he would make a special lunch at my house and I wanted them all to go and hang out in the pool too.

I invite Emily, Vini, Rodrygo, Camavinga and Tchouaméni who would take his girlfriend. They were excited to come so I decided to prepare everything with my father who helped me a lot.

It was a normal pool party without many decorations but my dad helped me with the food.

When the doorbell rang everyone was already at the door.

-Did everyone arrive at once? -I laugh after seeing everyone, simply everyone at the door of my house.

-So it is! I brought everyone.- Rodrygo explains to me, rolling his eyes.

-Ah, I forgot that we all have our own private Uber!-I say laughing at the situation and everyone laughs.

Everyone entered the house and greeted me one by one.

-Hi, nice to meet you! I'm Hanna, Tchouaméni's girlfriend. - Hanna says, holding out her hand for me to shake and so I did.

-Pleasure, Hanna! My name is Kimberly and you are very welcome.-I say sympathetically to the brunette girl who enters my house with a smile on her face.

Everyone greeted me until it was Jude's turn who looked me up and down with a slutty smile and held my waist with one hand and my face with the other. Jude gives me a wet kiss on the cheek and I just smile and then scratch the back of my head in embarrassment.

-Hello Diaz. -He says after the kiss and walks away towards where everyone was gathered, not even letting me respond to his ironic "hello".

I knew this pool party wouldn't be as normal as all the others.