Chapter 19

Tony's Pov

As I watched Mari run out the room, I ran to the doorway pleading her to come back. Dom and Christian held me back while Kelzzy, Love, and Natalie pushed me to the side to chase after Mari. "Mari! Come back!" Love yelled as she, Kelzzy, and Natalie all glared at me at the same time. They ran after her as Christian and Dom sat me down. What have I done?

Kelzzy's Pov

Me, Natalie, and Love searched everywhere for her but couldn't find her. Luckily, Tony put a tracking device on Mari's motorcycle (how do you think we keep getting caught when we go out for a girl's night?), so we were able to track her down. We found her sitting on the grass near the Power River. "There you are, we have been looking for you the whole time," Natalie said as she sat down next to Mari with a thump. I looked at my best friend's red, puffy face with tears still streaming down her face. "I can't believe he didn't trust me at first. How are we supposed to be mates if he doesn't trust me?" Mari asked us looking up at us with sad, puppy dog eyes. "Honey he does trust you it's just that-" I started with a calm voice. "It's just what Kelzzy!?! It's just the love of my life doesn't trust me?!? Or just he doesn't want me?!?" My sad, sad best friend yelled out, more tears streaming down her face. Mari got up and went over to her bike, ripped off the tracker, and got on. "You guys can come if you want, I don't care if you do or don't," she said as she rode away. We all looked a t each other, shrugged, and followed Mari. She stopped in front of an awkward looking tree house and climbed up the ladder. Mari jumped on a king sized bed when we got in and fell asleep, Natalie and Love doing the same thing. I pushed them a little so I could have some spaced and laid down. I looked around the tree house and saw a TV, a table, chairs, couches, and a closet. Not bad. As I fell asleep, I wondered what it would be like to be in Mari's shoes. She just found out Emma was Tony's ex-mate, and she is going to freak when she finds out what I saw Tony doing the other day. She is going to freak out.

----------------------------------------------Sorry it's short but I will be publishing an extra long chapter (the next one) just for you guys. Hopefully it will be up by tomorrow.