Chapter 3

Mari's Pov

     When I woke up the next morning Tony's arm was wrapped around me so tightly, I couldn't breathe.

     "Tony, Tony, TONY!!" I kind of yelled at him.

     "Hmm, what?" he whispered so quietly I could barely he him, as he snuggled his face into the crook of my neck.

     "Let me go please?" I asked with a puppy face.

     "No," he responded quickly and went back to sleep. So I talked to my wolf for a while.

     "I have an idea," I say to her.

     "What??" she asks.

     "Watch," I told her as I put my plan in action. I then poked Tony's cheek, nose, stomach, and side. And once I finished he fell off the bed holding his head once he hit the ground.

     "Ha ha!" I laughed at him.

     "What was that for?" he asked rubbing his head.

     "You didn't let go of me," I pouted.

     "Oh princess, you made a big mistake," he said while starting to chase me.

     "Help! Help! I am being chased by a very attractive werewolf!!" I yelled a I ran down the stairs. I then ran into a very pretty girl with curly hair.

     "Sorry," we both said at the same time. "I'm Mari. Tony's second mate," I responded as I put my hand out to shake.

     "Kelzzy, Dom's mate. I also have a feeling we are going to be best friends,"she said as she extended her hand an shook mine.

     "So what attractive werewolf was chasing you?" she asked me.

     "Well my ma-," I was then cut off when my very sexy mate tackled me.

     "Got you," he whispered as he fell on top of me with a smile.

     "I know you did," I responded as we leaned in to kiss- "Hello? Person standing here not wanting to see PDA," Kelzzy said with a smile.

     "Oh yeah sorry," I said as she helped me up.

     "No prob, and Tony?" she asked. "Yeah, what do you need?" he asked.

     "When is Mari going to start school?" she asked again.

     "Oh shit yeah, I forgot," he answered as he palm slap his head.

     "Babe! Language!" I yelled as I playfully slapped his arm.

     "Sorry, princess," Tony whispered in my ear, as I shivered in delight.

     "Oh and babe," I sexily whispered back.

     "What," he said as I feel his wolf getting excited.

     "Tag, you're it!" I yelled as I tagged him, got up, and ran.

     "Kelzzzy! Come on!" I yelled really loudly as I pulled her with me. I ran so fast out of the house. When I finally stopped to take a breather while I was still holding Kelzzy's wist.

     "Ow, ow, OW!! Dang girl, you have a tight grip," she said as she pulled away, and rubbed her wist.

     "Sorry, you know I don't even know why I ran awa-" as I got cut off.

    "It's quiet, to quiet," she whispered as she put her ear to the air.

     "What's that noise?" I asked.

     "What noise?" she asked me back. All of a sudden I heard it again.

     "Oh crap-" was all she said before we got tackled by two very heavy bodies.