Epilogue

Mari's Pov

"Mari, ever since I saw you, I knew you were the one for me. I'm sorry I did not tell you about Emma, please forgive me. But, I love you, and I would like to spend the rest of my life with you. So, will you marry me?" Anthony asks.

"Yes!" I yell happily as tears come to my eyes. He puts the ring on my finger, and I give him a kiss. I hear and see a camera flash in the shadows and see the whole gang come out with Kelzzy holding a camera.

"Congrats you guys!" They all say as I give them each a hug.

"Do you like your ring? We all went out with Anthony to pick it out." Natalie says as she directs her attention to my ring. It's a gold infinite band encrusted with diamonds.

"I love it!" I say as I give them each a hug.

"Cmon fiancé, we have a wedding to plan." Anthony says as he grabs my hand and leads me out of the cave.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
One month later

"Oh my goddess, I feel like I'm going to puke!" I shout as I run my hands through my hair which has become a new habit of mine.

"Don't worry; it's going to be the best time of your life," Love says as she gives me a hug.

After some careful thought and consideration, I chose Love as my maid of honor since I have known her since forever. Kelzzy, Natalie, and Emma are my bridesmaids and Olivia is the flower girl.

"What if he changes his mind at the last second? What if he thinks I look ugly?"

"He won't. I promise," Kelzzy says as she grabs my hand, "you look amazing."

     I look down at my dress, and feel a bit better. It's a sleeveless white lace dress, with a poofy bottom, and 3ft long trail.

"C'mon you guys, it's time." Emma says as I watch my bridesmaids flatten out their midnight blue dresses and walk out.

"Here goes nothing" my wolf says as I walk out the door. I see both packs here, and friends from all over. I look at my soon-to-be-husband and feel a wave of fear.

What if living with me is not as awesome as he thinks? What if I mess everything up? What if he cheats on me? What if he rejects me?

     And before I know it, my heels are clacking against the ground as I run out of the building: leaving behind my friends and my mate. I hear gasps of shock and murmurs but I clear that out of my mind and keep running away from the altar.

     I keep running until I meet a clearing in the forest. "Why?" I ask myself "Why did I just run out of the love of my life? Why is my life like this? Why?". I lean against a tree and push myself to the ground, silent tears running down my face as I regret everything that had just happened.

"Mari?" I hear a voice ask.

"Moon goddess is that you? You kind of sound like a man but who am I to judge? You gave me a second mate, and I just ran out on him. I'm sorry. I truly do love Anthony, but I'm afraid he'll reject me like Benny. I probably ruined my second chance, didn't I?" I ask, head in my hands.

"You didn't," I hear the voice reply, and I look up and see Tony, "I will never reject you, and I truly love you with all my heart too. I'm sorry if I made you feel as if I could reject you, but I won't. I love you, why else would I ask to marry you?"

"Thank you," I say giving him a kiss.

"C'mon, we have our wedding to get back to." He voices as he grabs my hand and pulls me back to the altar.

     When we get there, we see everyone murmuring and I feel my face turn red from embarrassment and turn my attention to the ground.

"Don't do that," Tony says as he lifts up my chin so our eyes meet. A smile creeps onto my face and I nod.

"C'mon Mari, be confident. So what if they judge you, you're the one getting married and not them. You are their Luna, be confident and show them how amazing you are."  Jule says in the back in my mind. My smile grows bigger and bigger and I feel much better.

     The wedding march starts once more, and I walk forward with my smile still on my face and confidence in my heart. I walk to the altar, and stand across from Anthony. My smile seems to grow bigger and bigger with each passing moment.

"Do you, Mari Johnson, take Anthony Jackson as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"And do you, Anthony Jackson, take Mari Johnson to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Now, by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
"Alana! Jule! Play nice!" I scream at my five year old girls picking up the toys they left behind from 11 seconds ago.

"Genesis and Claire! Don't get your dresses dirty! Here Mari, let me help you." I hear Kelzzy yell out as she helps me pick up the toys.

*knock,knock*

"Finally, Natalie's here. I had to keep Aurora and Violet from playing so they wouldn't jack up their dresses." I hear Love yell as she runs down the stairs carrying two 5-year old girls in her arms. Love met her mate ,Clark, a month after the wedding.

     I run up to the door and open it to find a crying Natalie, a Christian trying to comfort her, and their five year old daughter Eve sucking her thumb.

"I'll just leave them with you guys." Christian says as he kisses Natalie on the cheek and Eve on the head before he runs upstairs to join Tony and the other hubbies.

"What happened Natalie?" Kelzzy asks as we all give her a hug.

"I had a miscarriage. I'll never get to meet Joel, Christian will never meet his son, and Eve will never meet her little brother." Natalie cries between sobs.

"Oh, Natalie." I say as I hug her tighter.

"It's okay. I'm okay. Let's go eat." Natalie replies bravely as she wipes away her tears.

"Okay." Kelzzy says.

"Boys! Come down here! Let's go!" Love yells.

"You okay?" I ask Natalie one more time, she nods and I shrug it off.

"Alana! Jule! Let's go!" Tony yells. He grabs Alana and I grab Jule, and once I make sure I won't accidently let go of Jule, I grab Tony's hand.

"Ready?" Tony asks.

"Ready"
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
This is it you guys: the last chapter!! It's so unbelievable!! I can't believe it's over! Since this is over, I can finally keep working on "Rejected By My Alpha Mate". Pleases check out all my books, and I will edit the chapters and etc. Bye my apple pies and I love you all!!!!!!