Chapter 16

Btw, Allie and Gabby are Emma's clique(group). :)

................................................................

Mari's Pov

After our first three classes, we went to lunch. Since we are in high school, we were allowed to eat out. We went to Pizza Hut, and got 2 large pizzas, and took a booth. "Gosh, can you believe how sluty Emma is?" Natalie asked. "I know right," Kelzzy replied. "I hate having her all over my man," I told them. "Goddess, I just want to do horrible things to her," Natalie said. "Wait a minute, you know how you said we should be badasses?" Kelzzy asked. Natalie and I muttered a yeah. "Well, let's put our first plan of being badasses to action," Kelzzy told us with a smirk as she told us the plan. 'Oh, this is gonna be fun,' Jule said as she heard the plan. 'Yes, yes it is,' I told her as we went over the plan. When we went back to school it was time for free period, and that is when we put our plan to action. We got buckets of the ugliest colors ever, and dumped it all over the car except on the windows. Then Kelzzy got a spray paint bottle and spray painted the windows inside and out. I can't believe Emma does not lock her car door. Then Natalie borrowed a cat from her friend, and let her poo and pee in the car. We then met up with our mates who just sat down at a random table texting each other. Very weird, but anyway we started to head to gym. The gym uniforms for girls were really short shorts (a/n lol😄), and a tank top that was also short. They looked so slutty, and Emma was in this period with us. Though this must be the longest thing Emma ever wore, as in ever. No joke. Anyway, today we were playing volleyball, well the girls were that is. The guys were playing basketball, lucky bastards. "Alright girls, there are going to be two teams: Team A and Team B," Mr. Miles said, btw he is the P.E. teacher if you didn't already guess. "Team A: Mari, Angelica, Natalie, Eliza, Anna, Kelzzy, Aleena, Reanna, Jaimee, and Kylie", Mr. Miles told us, then pointed to our side of the court. "Now Team B: Emma, Kiara, Allie, Cassie, Gabby, Sarah, Ella, Marian, Heaven, and Belle", he told them and then pointed to the other side of the court. "Okay, let's have a nice, fun game. And: Go!!" Mr. Miles yelled as he blew the whistle. The first few round were fine, and by the fourth round we were tied. One more point for us and we win, we served and no team would let the ball drop. Then Emma hit is, and the next thing I know: a ball hits me on the face. I fall to the floor, and then I have my friends and their mates running towards me. Then I see my mate push through everyone and holds my hand. "Hey princess, are you okay?" Tony asks me. "I'm fine," I tell him as I start to get up. "Emma, what was that?!?" Mr. Miles asked Emma. "It was only an accident," Emma says putting on an innocent face. "Emma we know damn well that wasn't an accident!" Kelzzy yelled at Emma. "Oh would you look at that, P.E. is over. See you tommorow", Mr. Miles says. I hear Natalie mutter a whatever, as we started head to the locker rooms. "Are you sure you're okay?" Tony asked me. "I'm fine babe, it was only a volleyball," I answered and then gave him a peck on the lips. The girls and I headed to the girl's locker room, while the boys went to well, you know, the boys locker room. "I can't believe that slut hit you in the face!" Natalie yelled. "I know, messing with our mates she went far enough. But with our BFF! I'm gonna kill her," Kelzzy exclaimed. Well what can I say, I have very protective friends. We showered, changed, then headed to math class.

After Math Class

"Guy's, lets get out before everyone else so we can take a video of Emma seeing her car," Natalie told us excitedly. "Kay, let's go to the roof," I said. Kelzzy nodded with agreement as we started to head up the roof. 'Oh, this is going to be good,' was the last thing I heard Jule say before I heard a shrill scream.