Chapter 8

Mari's Pov

Tommorow we're going to the Lightwood Pack, Kelzzy said that we are going to go shopping later today once the beta female, Natalie, gets back from her mini vacation with her mate, Christian. We already have a plan to make sure they regret everything they ever did to me, especially Benny. We're not gonna tell them who I am until they figure out about me, or until somebody from my pack lets the cat out of the bag. If they ask about my name I will just let them call me 'M'. Right now the gang (Tony, me, Kelzzy, Dominic, and soon Natalie and Christian) are waiting for Natalie and Christian in the living room. Kelzzy and Dominic are watching Pitch Perfect on the tv, Tony is on his phone playing flappy bird, and I am just sitting down thinking about how I am the luna of the biggest pack of the world. Then we heard the doorbell ring, and Tony is walking over to the door but not before he grabbed me by my waist to stand next to him. As we answered it, we saw two people standing side by side while both of them had two luggages next to them. Kelzzy then came up and said "Mari this is Natalie and Christian. Natalie and Christian this is Mari, Tonys mate,". "So Natalie after you're done packing do you wanna got to the mall?" I asked her. "Sure, can you help me with my luggage though?" She replied. "Yeah, well let's start heading to your room," I told her as Natalie, Kelzzy, and I started going up the stairs. Since she shared a room with her mate, Christian, there were two hanger pole thingies. 30 minutes later we were finally finished, "You guys ready for the mall?" Kelzzy asked us. "Yeah, but first me and you need to change. Remember?" I told Kelzzy. She then looked down an realized she was still in her pjs. "Oh yeah," she said. "I will wait here for you guys, kay?" Natalie told us. I then went to me and Tony's room, went to the closet, and picked out the perfect outfit. It was a baby blue tank top with 3 layers of ruffles, white leggings, and my white flats. Also my seashell bracelet to complete the look. After I finished changing I went to Natalie's room and sat on the bed with her waiting for Kelzzy. When she finally came into the room she was wearing a baby pink crop top, jeans, and black flats.We then went downstairs, and as we passed the living room we saw the guys passed out on the couches/chairs. I got Tony's car keys to his white convertible. We went inside and started heading for the mall.