Chapter 11

Dedicated to kb0129

Thanks bff! :)

Mari's Pov

"Dudeeeeeeeee, wake up!!" someone screamed, though it sounded like Kelzzy. I was about to slap them, but then I remembered what was happening today; my revenge. Oops did I say revenge I meant get together, *evil laugh* . Anyway back to the point, when I sat I saw Natalie and Kelzzy at the edge of my bed. "What are you guys sitting around for? Let us get ready! Come on!" I shouted at them. While they left to shower and change, I went to shower and change. I used my watermelon shampoo, and vanilla conditioner. Also, to top it off a big fluffy towel!! I love fluffy towels!! Ok, getting off topic. I went to my closet and got out black ripped jeans, a midnight blue crop top just an inch above my belly-button that said 'Born To Be Awesome', and my jean jacket. And to top it off my aviators. We had all decided to match. While I waited for the girls I got out my IPhone and started playing 'Doge2048'. First, Kelzzy came in wearing black ripped jeans, a crop top exactly like mine but hot pink, and her jean jacket. Plus, the aviators like me. "Hey, what are you playing?" Kelzzy asked me. "Doge2048," I answered. "Cool, thanks," she said as she then downloaded it. Then Natalie came in wearing the exact same thing as us, but a purple crop top. "Well, lets go," Natalie said. We all head towards the garage, where our motorcycles are. We found the guys, packing everything already. "Are you guys ready?" Tony asked us. "Yup, lets go," I told him. We then walked up to our mates, kissed them, and then walked to our bikes and started them. We started to head to Lightwood territory. Halfway there, we got hungry, so we went to Taco Bell. We all ordered and sat for like twenty minutes. We talked about the pack and our payback plan. We started heading back to the Lightwood territory. Once we got on, the girls and I decided to go to the $10 mall. After we got some clothes, and by some I mean so much that one of the boys had to come and put it in their car. Then, I asked the girls a huge question, "Are you guys ready to make a big entrance?". All the girls all nodded and headed out to our bikes. Watch out Benny, I'm back and better than ever!

----------------------------------------------Again sorry for the short chapter, I'll make it up in the next one! Enjoy!