Chapter 24

*sorry for not updating in a while. Song has nothing to do with chapter besides the fact it was stuck in my head when I was writing this chapter #adamlambert plus I decided to put spaces or paragraphs or whatever they are called. Enjoy!

Love's Pov
"Bry-Bry?" Olivia (I think, idk) asked. She ran over to Bryson and started to sob.

"Olivia, it's okay honey," Mari said as she patted her back.

Yes, so I was right! It is Olivia!

"Love!! This is supposed a sad moment!! Don't be so happy!" my wolf, Heart said.

"Sorry, but I thought Bryson was a bad guy," I told her sarcastically.

She sighed and went to the back of my head. Olivia was still sobbing over Bryson when Mari tried to give her a hug. Olivia, still mad at Mari for killing Bryson, ran away from her and ran over to me. Olivia kept sobbing so I picked her up and gave her a hug while carrying her.

"Shh, shh. Calm down Olivia," I told her while patting her back.

Five minutes later, she stopped sobbing and you can just here tiny sniffles. And by ten minutes, she stopped sniffling altogether and you could hear quiet snores.

"Aww, she fell asleep," Kelzzy said.

We all stood there in the silence but then I remembered something. I told Tony it through the link, and he nodded.

"Mari, I have some bad news. Benny passed away. He jumped in front of a bullet that was headed towards me and well- I'm sorry," Tony said awkwardly.

Mari nodded and then whispered something in Tony's ear and then walked away.

"Okay, well.... Collect the bodies, look for any survivors and take them to my office, and that should be it," Anthony said to the head guard and we all started to head out.

"Love, Kelzzy, and Natalie can you please go to the pack house and comfort Mari? I have to got arrange Benny's funeral."

We all nodded and walked outside.

"Okay, well there is still a sleeping child in my arms you guys," I said when we got out the building.

"Just give her to Tony, he will figure something out," Kelzzy replied shifting to her wolf and Natalie following close after.

I ran inside, gave Olivia to Tony, then ran back outside and shifted.

When we got to the pack house, we ran straight to Tony and Mari's room only to find her sobbing in a corner.

"Oh Mari," Kelzzy whispered as she ran over to her.

Natalie and I also ran towards Mari, and we were all comforting her.

"I-I k-know Benny r-r-rejected me and a-a-all," Mari cried between sobs,"a-and I k-know I have T-Tony, b-but Benny was still my f-first m-m-mate!".

"It's okay Mari," I said as I hugged her closer to me.

We stayed like that for a few hours until she fell asleep from all the crying. Tony came in and carried her onto the bed and we quietly let ourselves out.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mari's Pov
*morning*
"Hey Princess," Tony said as he kissed my forehead, "How you feeling?"

"A bit better," I replied covered in dry tears and snot.

He hugged me for a while, then I got up and went to take a shower. After I finished, I changed into some jeans and a normal white shirt. I jumped onto the bed and laid there.