Chapter 22

Mari's Pov

I woke up in a cage with silver bars, with silver handcuffs on. 'Where am I?' I thought to myself. Well, first I got kidnapped by Benny, and then I got kidnapped by a hunter. I'm feel as if I have seen that hunter before. Maybe a family friend? No. A kid in my old class? Maybe. An ex-boyfriend? No-wait a sec! It's Bryson! Oh my moon goddess! Not him! No! No! No! Please, moon goddess, not him! Not Bryson! "Little Luna. How are you feeling?" I heard someone say with a singsong voice as they walked down a staircase. I tried to smell them out but I couldn't smell anything over the silver. It sounded like a guy but you never know with hunters. It got closer and closer to my cage, but I couldn't see anything in the dim light. The shadows were hiding me from him. Dang it, my whole life stories sounds like something you would read in a book. "Hello," the figure said right before he stepped into my cage/into the light, "Mari." Gosh, so cliche. "Hi Bryson, I haven't seen you since you tried to kill me on our 3 year anniversary!!!" I yelled at him remembering the pain I went through. "The past is in the past," he said with a smug smile. And I couldn't help myself but sang very off key, "LET IT GOOO!!!! LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOO!! 
AND I'LL RISE LIKE THE BREAK OF DAWWWNNNNNN!!!!! LET IT GO-". "Gosh Mari, would you just be quiet?!?" Bryson asked as he covered my mouth with his hand. "Never in a million years weirdo," I said as I licked his hand and he pulled back. "Oh you are so going to regret that," Bryson said with a smirk as he pulled out a silver knife covered with a very generous amount of wolfsbane. "Bry-Bry!!" we heard a small voice cry as we heard tiny little footsteps go done the stairs. "Olivia?!?!?" We both asked in unison. UGHHH. SO. CLICHE
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Benny's Pov

After that huge beating from Tony, we decided to go after Mari. But first we needed to find the other girls to see if they might have a clue where Mari is. I took them to the girls treehouse just to see them crying. "Kelzzy, what's wrong baby girl?" Dom asked Kelzzy as he wiped off her tears. "M-ma-mar--Mari is gone," she said sniffling. Dom gave her a hug while Christian also gave Natalie a hug. "Where's Love?" Tony asked Kelzzy. She pointed to the other room and Tony and I went over. "I was surprised Kelzzy and Natalie didn't say anything about me," I told Tony as we walked into the room. "Their best friend got kidnapped, why would they be worrying about you," Tony said with a glare. Guess he is still mad at me. We walked in and saw Love hitting a punching bag. Her face red, and tears streaming down her face. We stood there long enough to see Love throw one last hit at the punching bag before it fell to the ground. She picked it up and threw it with the other 10 punching bags on the ground. The punching bags had holes all over, and stuffing exploding out. She turned around to get another punching bag and saw us. "Hi Tony, what the freak is Benny doing here?" Love said cracking her knuckles as she walked towards me. "Oh calm down little hamster," I said with a fake little puppy dog face. "I'm going to pound your face in," she said as she started to walk towards me. "Love," Tony said in his alpha voice. "Yes Alpha Tony, but what are you guys doing here? And how did you find us?" She asked glaring at me. "Well that's a long story, and we don't have much time. So for now we will just worry about finding Mari," Tony told her. After we told everybody that we had to rescue Mari, and uses his alpha tone when they asked how she got kidnapped. We changed into our wolf forms. Luckily, if you haven't caught on, once Mari came back, my wolf let me shift again. I took them to the house that I saw in the forest. I went ahead of them and changed into a human form. I opened the door (fully clothe, of course), and saw hunters carrying guns walking around. I slowly and quietly ran back to the group and told them about the hunter. But not before a hunter saw us and ran after us with his buddies. Next thing I know, wolves attacking hunters, hunters shooting everywhere and anywhere. Natalie (still in wolf form) attacked a hunter who tried shooting him. All 15 times, the hunter missed. Natalie jumped at him and bit the hunter's throat. Christian (shifted to human form) picked up a knife from the ground and sliced a hunter's throat. And stabbed the knife into the stomach of another hunter, right at his heart. Kelzzy (wolf form) pounced onto a hunter and but their head off. She used her claws and scratch the necks of two hunters. Dom (human form) grabbed a gun from a fallen hunter and shot two people in the heart and one in the head. He also killed one with his bare hands. Love (in human form and still feeling guilty for not telling Mari about seeing Benny) killed 8 of them in the most gruesome way you can imagine, I'll just leave the way she killed them to your imagination. Now Tony, well let's just say he killed 6 of them in human form. And before he shifted to human form, he killed 3 of them. And I don't even wanna tell you how he killed them. Not more gruesome than Love, but still really gruesome. The one who I was facing, I killed. Or so I thought. As I walked away in victory, he grabbed his gun and  was able to shoot one last time before he died. And it was aimed right at Tony.
----------------------------------------------BTW PLESE CHECK OUY MY NEW BOOK, PREVIEWS!!