Chapter 1

Mari's Pov

      "How could you! I thought we were friends! I never want to see you ever again!" I screamed at my so called bff Emma.

      "It's not what you think, Mari." Emma told me.

      "Really? Then why did I see my mate and my bff making out with each other?" I questioned them.

      "I ca-" I heard Emma about to say before I cut her off.

      "No, don't even try to Emma." I told her.

      I then heard my oh-so-amazing mate, Benny pipe up and say "Well since you are mad at me and we are probably just going to get into a big fight and stuff, can I just say: I Benny Jacobson, reject you, Mari Jonhson as my mate."

      "Why?" I ask heartbroken.

      "Because you are are ugly, a fat pig, weak, and an ugly cow. I only kissed you because of the sparks, besides that I hate you. I mean why would I want the luna of the pack to be you? I am going to need someone strong and beautiful, you are nowhere close to that," he replied. My wolf and I could not believe what we were hearing (yes, I am a werewolf). You know what? He is so not going to win, if he thinks I am going to cry over him he is wrong.

      So what I said next suprised him and even me a bit, "I Mari Jonhson, accept your rejection."

And with that I ran off into the forest, shifted into my wolf, and ran home. When I got home, I ran straight to my room and started packing. I packed all the clothes I could fit in my dark blue duffle bag, including some big sweatshirts. After, I grabbed a pic of my family and wrote a letter to my pack.

Dear Pack,

You took care of me when my parents died, and I thank you. Thank you all for caring for me. Well, everyone but Benny and Emma. I hope you all know what a butthole Benny is for cheating on me with Emma.

From,
Mari Johnson

Why not a letter to my family, you might ask? They passed away a while ago, so it was just me. My mom died in a fire, and my dad soon fell into depression. We got attacked by rouges not long after he fell into depression, and he just gave himself up. You don't know how painful it was to watch him give himself up, even when he still had me to take care of. He gave up. He walked into their hands, and I watched them rip him apart. He didn't even scream, in fact: the only screams were my own.

After I finished writing my letter, I ran out the house and began my new life as a rouge.

----------------------------------------------

      Life as a rouge is not fun, trust me. I've been running for a week with little breaks.

      "Wait, a minute," my wolf, Jule, says.

      I suddenly stop, "What's wrong Jule?" I ask her.

"We left on Friday, right?"

"Right."

"So today is Friday."

"And???"

"Remember? Today is when Benny is promoted alpha."

"Oh yeah..."

Suddenly I feel a huge pain in my chest. It feels like my heart is being ripped into a million pieces.

      "Jule, what's happening?" I ask.

      "Benny is mating with another shewolf," she answers.

      "Most likely Emma," I reply. I begin running again, ignoring the pain in my chest. Suddenly three wolves appear in front of me.

      "What are you doing on my land, rogue?!?" the wolf in the middle says, he's most likely the alpha, from his scent.

      "What's it to you?" I asked them feeling irritated for some random reason.

      "Tell us," the one on the right growls out, maybe the beta.

"I don't have to tell you." I say.

"Tell us or you will be executed." The alpha snarls.

      "My mate rejected me and called me a fat pig, ugly, weak, and an ugly cow," I say quietly.

      "Shift," the alpha says a bit nicer. I do as he says and shift back.

      "Duffle bag." I say to the one on the left. He gives me a look and I say "Duffle bag, please."

He then throws me my duffle bag, as soon as I catch it I take out some sweat pants and a shirt. I then go behind a tree and change. As soon as I finish changing, I come out from behind the tree. They have shifted into their human form, and they all are wearing shorts.

      "I am alpha of the Blood Moon Pack, would you like to join our pack?"

      "Really? Are you serious?" I ask feeling happiness fill my voice.

      "Yes, I am," he replies back to me.

"Wait, why are you being so nice to me?"

"You shouldn't have to be without a mate and a pack. So, do you want to join?"

      "Yes, yes, and YES!! Thank you so much!" I scream as I give him a hug.

      "No problem, it's my pleasure,"

      "I have a quick question though. What is your name?"

      "Tony Jackson, Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack. What's your name?"

      "Mari Johnson, ex-Luna of the Lightwood Pack.

      "Well, let's get to the pack house. Shall we?" Tony asked as we started walking toward the pack house.

----------------------------------------------

Love it? Hate it? I will update tomorrow, and please check out my other books, along with my friends. Thx applepies!!