Chapter 12

Benny's Pov

When I woke up and noticed Emma was not next to me. Most likely with the dude from last night. I got up, took a shower, and changed. I wore a blue white plaid t-shirt and blue jeans. I went to the room where the $lut, Emma, was. She was under the sheets with a member from my pack, I think his name was Jalen or something. I walked over to Emma's side and woke her up. "Hey what's the big de- oh hey babe, sorry but you know gotta live while you can right? Plus, you always get sexy time, we have to share. But me and you are forever, right?" she asked. "Sure, whatever. Get up, and get ready for the Blood Moon Pack," I answered to her. She just muttered an ok, and got up walking around naked. I sat on my bed waiting, while waiting I went on 'Clash of Clans'. When she came out, by her clothes you could take one look and know she was a $lut. She was wearing a top which was actually a strapless bra, a skirt which was so short it looks like belt, and last but not least make up that makes it looks like she is a cake with too much frosting. But you know, I always try to take advantage of it, so I put my arm around her waist and squeezed her butt with my hand. "You know we still have time right?" she said as she got closer. A minute later we were having a very heated make-out session, we were going to take it further but the door bell rang. "It most be them, dang it!" She yelled as she fixed her clothes, and helped fix mine. "Lets go," I told her. When I answered Alpha Tony was at the door. "Hello, my name is Alpha Benny and this is my mate and luna; Emma," I said. They took a quick look at each other, but then quickly looked away. "I am Alpha Tony and my mate and luna is out for a while," he responded with a glare. I shook it off and put out my hand so he can shake it, he took a look and then just ignored it. Gosh, what climbed up his pants and died. "Let me show you your guys room," I said. As we were walking up I tried make small talk, "We are going to have a picnic tommorow with the packs, so they can mingle," I told him and the rest of his pack. He just muttered an okay, and walked into his room. You know what? I give up, I don't care, I'm not gonna try small talk or any talk with him anymore. Emma and I went up to our room, and watched 'The Hunger Games', I effin hate the movie. But I know I might get a gift if I just go with it..*wink*. Moving on, five minutes into the movie, I heard the engines of motorcycles outside. I looked outside through the window, to see three dudes on motorcycles. One of them smells familiar, kind of smells like- no, no not possible! She died! Right? Okay, yes she died, I have to check this out. Emma was right next to me when I looked out the window, and then Emma said the obvious thing "We should go outside to check it out,". No dip, was what I wanted to say, but I nodded a yes and started to head for the door. "Honey, I'll be there in a sec," she told me and headed towards our closet. I ignored it and just went downstairs. Everybody in both packs were already down there, the dudes on the motorcycles did a few tricks and stopped right in front of me. "What do you think you are doing on Lightwood territory?" I asked in a firm voice, while the rest of my pack shifted and snarled at them. But for some reason Bloodmoon Pack just stood there and laughed. Are you serious?!? Don't they know these guys are rouges, yet they are jut standing there!! "You asked us to help didn't you?" the one in the middle asked as the all got off their bikes and took off their helmets. What I saw surprised me, instead of guys they were all girls! But the one in the middle looked a lot like my old mate but I shook it off. "I'm here!" I heard Emma yell, and when I looked back her she was wearing even shorter clothes some here. I pulled her to the side and asked her what she is wearing, "Well, the boys might be hot, and might want me," she said easily. "Well, those boys are girls," I told her as her eyes grew wide. I heard her murmur a dang it, and went back towards the group. Emma then took a quick glance at the one in the middle, then all the girls growled with a ton of power. What on Earth is happening? Then all of a sudden Emma went up to the one in the middle and slapped her, then the one in the middle punched her. Dang, there's gonna be a cat fight here..........
---------------------------------------------- Two things:

One; was this chapter long enough? If not I am so sorry

Two; please check out my best friends book 'Rejected by the so called beta'

Thank you and Enjoy!!