Chapter 17

Mari's Pov

The second we heard the scream, we started to start the video on our phone. Emma's face was so hilarious, I would have killed to have a picture of her face. We started to laugh so hard, but maybe a bit too loud though cause the next thing we knew Emma was climbing up the ladder to the roof. "Holy shit! Run! Run! The she devil is coming!" was what I screamed to the girls as we started to run to the other side of the roof. Then we jumped and ran as fast as we can, I checked behind us for her but she wasn't there anymore. I started to slow down and put my hand in front of the girls to stop them. "Where the fudge did she go?" Kelzzy asked. We all started to spin looking for her, then the next thing we know Emma is right in front of us. We all screamed like,well, girls, we started to run back to the other side of the roof where we were before. Emma started to catch up and we were already at the edge of the roof so we did the only thing a sane person would do: we jumped. Next thing I know I am in my mates arms and so is all the other girls. Emma then jumped off the roof and somehow landed in Benny's arms. But I don't think Benny was expecting it because then Benny fell to the ground with Emma on top of him. Then we all went on to our motorcycles and drove to the Lightwood pack house. We dropped off our motorcycles and headed to our rooms. "That was so hilarious!" I exclaimed with a smile on my face. "I know right," Natalie replied. "Well, I'm bored, what do you guys want to do?" Natalie asked. "We could go to the pool," I answered with a shrug. Kelzzy and Natalie nodded with approval. "Cool, lets go get change then we can head out," I told them. "Where do you think you guys are doing?" Christian asked coming out behind a door. "Chill babe, we are just going to the pool," Natalie said. "Well then we are coming too," Dominic said coming out behind another door with Tony. "Okay then let's change then," Kelzzy said as we headed towards our rooms. When we got out Kelzzy was wearing a hot pink bikini with light blue polka-dots, Natalie was wearing a dark purple bikini, I was wearing an electric blue. Christian was wearing green shorts, Tony with blue shorts, and Dominic wearing red shorts. "Well then, seem to me that we are all ready. Lets go!" Natalie exclaimed as we started to head toward the pool (Lightwood's pack house has a pool). When we got there I couldn't believe what I saw: "Mari? Is that you?"