Chapter 4

Mari's Pov

      After we got tackled by the very heavy bodies, I started freaking out, but then I felt tingles so I stopped freaking out knowing it was my mate.

     "OMG! Tony you scared me, I thought it was a rouge or something!" I yelled at my attractive mate.

     "Sorry Princess, but I'll make it up to you later if you want," he said while winking.

    "Oh fudge no! You're on your own babe!" I yelled again at him, I then got out from under him. I then remember about Kelzzy, and turned my head to where she was. But instead of seeing her talking to him, I saw them making out! I then assumed that was Dominc, Kelzzy's mate.

     "Hello? You guys just gonna keep making out or gonna get up, go to your guys room, and take her there?" I asked either one of them. Dominic soon broke off the kiss from Kelzzy to say something.

    "Good idea Mari, if you don't mind I'm gonna take her back to the pack house and continue," he answered.

     "Ok then go!" Tony then screamed at them. As Dominic picked up a tomato red Kelzzy.

     "Omg," I said face palming my self. "That's not what I meant!!!" I yelled at Dominic.

     "Whatever!" he yelled back. As they started walking away I still had one thing on my mind.

   "Hey babe, how come you wanted them to leave so fast?" I asked Tony.

     "So I can spend time with my Princess," he said and I couldn't help but blush. We then started walking back to the pack house. I started to get bored so I started talking to my wolf.

    "Hey Jule?," I asked my wolf.

    "Wassup Mari?," she asked back.

    "Are you glad we have a second mate?" I asked.

     "Yes, he is so amazing. And his wolf is so kind," She answered.

     "Do you still care for our other mate?" I asked.

    "Nope, not at all. I don't even care for his wolf anymore. But trust me he will regret rejecting us," she answered.

    "I know he will, I'll make sure of it," I told her.

    "Well bye Jule, I have an idea and no it is not running away from him. I am running but for a different reason," I told her.

    "Bye Mari," she said as I started with my idea.

    "I bet I can beat you back to the pack house," I told him.

    "I will make that bet," he replied. And with that we started running back to the pack house.