Chapter 20

Love's Pov
The next morning I wake up to the smell of bacon, ahhhh bacon. I look around and find myself in a bed I am totally unfamiliar with and a sleeping figure lying right next to me. 'Oh my goodness gracious, what did I do last night? I haven't even met my mate yet! Oh no, I'm gonna dieeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!' I thought to myself. 'No Love, you are not gonna die, this is Mari's treehouse remember? You found her again last night, he and Alpha Tony got in a fight, then you guys rode here,' my wolf, Heart, told me. "Ohh, then why do I smell bacon? Oh no the tree house is gonna burn downnnnnn!!!!!!" I yelled out loud. "Love stop yelling," I heard the figure right next to me say. I pulled the covers and saw a (now cold) Natalie, 'Oops' I thought to myself and carefully covered her back up. After that incident, I followed my oh so amazing nose to find the oh so amazing bacon. I traveled down the ladder, walked about 50 feet, and then climbed up another ladder and into another tree house. This tree house was huge, it had a bathroom, a dining table, a huge living room, plus a kitchen with two teenage girls cooking bacon. Oh, wait a sec!!! I know them!! It's Kelzzy and Mari!!! "Oh hey Love," Kelzzy and Mari said at the same time. "Why are you guys cooking in a tree house? Won't it burn down?" I asked. " Nope, cause you see blah blah blah blah invincible blah blah blah tree house blah blah blah blah two of a kind blah blah blah blah so yeah," Kelzzy explained but to be honest I zoomed out. "Oh cool," I said pretending to understand what she said. "Okay anyway, breakfast is ready so can you go wake Natalie up please?" Mari asked me. "Sure," I answered as I started climbing down the ladder. "Love, why you taking the long way? You know the short cut is over there, right?" Kelzzy asked pointing to the trees that secretly had a wooden hallway in them. I blushed, feeling embarrassed and took the other way. "Natalie!!! Wake up you lazy butt!!!" I yelled while jumping on the bed. I was gonna continue to jump when I smelt somebody else's scent. I look out the window and saw a gull black werewolf staring at the treehouse Mari and Kelzzy was in, but when he sensed my presence he ran away. I was just about to jump out the window to follow him, but Kelzzy yelled out "BREAKFAST!!!". I am going to have to tell Mari and them about this later.
----------------------------------------------
Mari's Pov
After breakfast
"I am gonna go out for a run kay guys?" I told my friends after I finished eating. They all nodded while still stuffing their face with bacon. I grabbed my blue duffle bag and put my white skinny jeans in along with my baby blue shirt. I climbed down the ladder and changed into my wolf. 'Man, it feels so good to be out' Jule said. 'It really, really does,' I replied. (Mari's outfit, duffle bag, and wolf is the picture). "Wait Mari!!! I have to tell you something!!" I heard Love call out. I just mind linked her to tell me later. It can't be that important. We ran, and ran, and just kept on running, it felt really good. We ran by the high school, the pack house, and even by a few caves. We dropped by a lake I used to go to when I was little. I changed out of my wolf and into my outfit. 'Man, this feels good,' I thought to myself. And then a hand grabbed me from behind, and the world went dark.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I hope it was long enough. I will try to update tonight and I will also try to update 'Rejected by my alpha mate'. Two more things: 1. Please check out my other books & 2. Please check out my friends books too plz. Don't forget to Comment & Vote!!!

P.S I added a pic on chapter 17, please check it out.