Chapter 25

Mari's Pov

"Anthony?" I say as he answers my call.

"Yeah?"

"I have a- well I don't know if I would call it a predicament, I have a......surprise." I say dragging out the word surprise.

"What is it?"

"You know Olivia? Bryson's little sister?"

"Yeah, what happened? Is she okay?"

"Yeah, but we just found out she's a hybrid."

"What?"

"She's half werewolf and half human."

"Okay then,"

We stayed quiet for a minute and then Tony yelled out.

"What was that for?" I asked rubbing my ear.

"I just remembered, we are going on a date tonight. At nine."

"Nahh, I rather not I mean-"

"What do you mean!" Anthony growled out.

"Well, I mean it's not like you asked me nicely....."

"Ugh, fine- will you go on a date with me at 9 tonight?"

"Yes, I will. Aren't you just a nice guy?" I teased using a baby voice.

"Whatever, love you."

"Love you too." And then our call ended.

Now, I had to go find someone who would adopt/take care of Olivia, find something to wear tonight, and I don't even know anymore to be honest. So I did the only logical thing I could think of, I called in the Big Guns.

"Help is here!" Kelzzy yelled as she walked in with Natalie and Love.

"Thank you so much, I was totally freaking out and- Wait a sec, where's Emma and Olivia?"

"Oh, you're serious about befriending Emma?" Natalie asked.

"Yeah, you guys she was my best friend, and she's changed."

"Ugh, fine. I'll call her." Love said as she walked out the room.

"So, I need a dress to wear tonight because Anthony is taking me on a date and I need you guys to help me find someone who will adopt Olivia." I said.

"There's nothing to hard with that," Love said as she walked in the room.

"Shhhhhh," I replied as I walked over to her and put my finger over her mouth, "Kelzzy and Love, can you guys find me an outfit please? Me and Natalie will take care of Olivia."

They all nodded and we separated.
^%^^%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"There is no way I am wearing that!"

"Come on Mari, Tony will love it!"

"Yeah, listen to your cousin Mari!"

"No way! Come on Natalie, back me up!"

"There is no way I am coming into this."

I look give Natalie a horrified look, and accept the horribleness the moon goddess and fate has given me.

"OMG!!!! You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!" Kelzzy yells out as Love pulls out her phone and takes a photo of me. Natalie pulls me over to the vanity.

"You guys know my rule, not a whole lot please. I do not wanna look like a clown!"

      They don't reply, and I'm not gonna lie, I feel pretty scared right now. What seems to be 7 hours later, I finally hear Love say that their done.

"What the- Oh my- You guys!" I manage to choke out.

"Go look in the mirror."

         I look in the mirror, and I see a whole new girl. I was dressed up in a blue dress that was just- wow (a/n outfit is in the photo at the top). I was also wearing a silver headband and blue flats.

*Ding, Dong*

"I guess it's already nine," I said shrugging as I ran downstairs.

      I opened the door and was pretty surprised to see Emma there instead.

"Hey, I heard that....um... That you were looking for someone to adopt Olivia..." She said shyly.

"Yeah, did you find someone?"

"Yeah, I thought maybe I could take her."

"Are you sure you want to?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah"

"Okay, I'll call you tomorrow about it. Hey, do you know what time it is?"

"Yeah, it's 8:59"

"Oh, I gotta go! Bye Emma!" I yelled running out of the house to Tony's car that was coming up the driveway.

"Ready?" Tony asked as I walked inside.

"Yup," I answered as I put on my seat belt and took his hand.

We drove for a while until we drove into a forest. Not into the forest, not like we ran into a tree, but we entered the forest like drove in.

"Hey, you see that bag in the back row?"

"Ummm, yeah"

"Grab it for me"

"Okay"

"Got it?" He asked.

I nodded and walked out the car. He grabbed my hand and pulled me under the waterfall.

"Wow" I gasped as I looked before me. We were in a huge cave covered in Christmas lights, and there was a picnic blanket on the ground. The picnic blanket was covered in flowers and there were buckets of ice with all kinds of champagne and wine.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it!" I yell out as I wrap my arms around his neck. I give him a kiss and we sit down on the picnic blanket.

"I have something for you," he says as he pulls a box out of the bag.

"Aww, you're so sweet," I say as I give him a peck on the cheek and open the box. Inside was silver and blue bracelet (a/n in photo at the top).

"Here," he says as he puts it on me, "now, let's eat!"
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%&%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"I am super full" I say as I lay back on the blanket.

"I have one more surprise for you" Anthony says as he takes my hand and pulls me deeper into the cave. It gets dark, but then I start to see a light up ahead. When we reach it, I gasp.

     There's candles and rose petals all over the ground. Candles are hidden in holes in the wall giving off a nice illuminating light. There are no more Christmas lights, making it more elegant. I look down at the rose petals and see it making a pathway to a heart made out of rose petals.

He leads me inside the heart, lets go of my hand, kneels down, and pulls out a box.