Chapter 6

Btw a few things:

The blood moon pack is the biggest and toughest pack in the world.

The light wood pack is Mari's old pack.

Natalie and Christian are coming back from their trip in one day.

That's all thank you! enjoy!!

---------------------------------------------

Tony's Pov

"No fair! You cheated!!" someone yelled. And by someone I mean me. Mari beat me to the pack house. "Whatever weirdo," she responded. I was gonna say something but I got cut off by the phone ringing. "I will be right back, babe," I told my princess and went to answer he phone.

*PHONECALL*

"Hello, who is this?" I questioned. "Is this the alpha of the Blood Moon Pack, Tony ?" the voice asked. I automatically straightened up, "Yes, this is Tony. Who is this?" I responded. "This is the alpha of the Light Wood Pack, Benny. And I need your help. We have been having horrible rogue attacks, and two of our pack members have died because of it. Can you please come in two days to help?" he asked. "Yes, we will be there in two days," I answered. "Thank you," he said. "No problem," I replied as I then ended the call.

*END OF PHONECALL*

"Umm, princess," I called. I found her in our room on the bed watching Honey Boo Boo. "What, king?" She asked me. "Wehavetohelpyouroldpackagainstrogueattacks," I said really fast. "What did you say?" she asked as she paused Honey Boo Boo, sat up, and looked at me. I took a deep breath in and responded with "We have to help your old packs with rogue attacks," Mari then got up, walked over to me, hugged me, and started to sob. "Honey I'm sorry you don't have too," I whispered soothingly in her ear. After five minutes, she stopped, wiped away her tears, and said "It's fine, I'm gonna end up seeing him again anyway," kind of teary when she said it. "Come on lets go to sleep. We have a big day ahead planning for the even bigger day after that," I replied and carried her to bed. I then fell into a dreamless sleep.

----------------------------------------------