Chapter 7

Benny's Pov (Mari's first mate)

Ever since my mate left, my wolf has stopped talking to me and wouldn't let me shift. Nobody knows a I can't shift, at least I thought. Cause rogues took a huge advantage because of me not being able to shift because they attacked, 10 people injured and 1 dead. I then noticed that my pack needs to train more because they are so weak, so I called the strongest pack in the world to help, the Blood Moon Pack, and they are gonna come two days from now. I also had to mark and mate with Emma, so she is the new luna. I don't really like her, just use her for my own pleasure. She has gotten really clingy, her clothes got smaller somehow, and I know she cheats on me that's why I cheat on her too all the time. Right now everyone is cleaning and getting ready for their arrival. "Ben, baby you wanna take a break and do a quickie?" Emma tried asking seductively but sounded like she was kind of choking. "Sorry, but we have to get ready for the Blood Moon Pack maybe later," I told her. She then pouted and walked away. I knew she was gonna have it with another dude, but I didn't care. I then continued helping by yelling/telling them what they need to clean. I then took a small break and walked past the room where my 'mate' was having it with someone else. I knew because of two reasons: one Icould smell them, and two they were moaning like there was no tommorow. I then walked upstairs to where our (me and Emma's) room was. I was on my phone, checking my Instagram for about a hour. It really surprised me, an hour?! That's two hours less than usual. I got up charged my phone. Went back in bed, and fell into a dreamless sleep.

---------------------------------------------- Sorry for the short chapter.. Though if you have an Instagram please follow me at : angelpie911