Chapter 10

Dedicated to purplelover0722

Christian's Pov

Once we got back to the pack house, I saw a new girl but didn't really care because I was tired. "Hey, dude! So what happened while you were there?" Dominic asked me, as the girls went upstairs. "Well, we mated like once every day, sometimes two times," I answered. "That is a lot," Tony told me. "I know, but you know what I'm bored let's watch a movie," I said to them. They agreed and we watched Hansel and Gretal: Witch Hunters. After we were thirty minutes into it I asked Tony a question; "Who's the new girl?" "Oh, Mari? That's our luna," Dominic answered. "How?" I asked Tony. "Well..." was all Tony said before telling her story. "Well, congrats dude," I said to Tony. Dominic fell asleep, then Tony, then I did. Man, was I tired!

Though I never he would get over when he got rejected by this girl named Emma, because she loved this guy named Benny.

*************************************

(Still Christian's Pov)

I woke up, and turns out the girls went shopping because they made all the boys help put the things in the house. Man, they got a lot of things! We had to make two more trips back to the until we got everything. "Man, I am so bored. Do you guys wanna do something?" Dominic asked. "Sure," we all said at the same time. "Oh! Let's watch a movie!" Mari exclaimed. "Sure, but what?" Tony asked us. "We should watch 'Grown Ups' and 'Grown Ups 2," my beautiful mate, Natalie suggested. "Ok, I guess if that's what you guys want to watch," Kelzzy said. We all went over to the living room on the second floor that surrounds all of our rooms. "Omg! I just had an amazing idea!" Mari shouted, and then grabbed Natalie's and Kelzzy's wrist pulling them into her room. As we set up the movies, they came out, all holding something different. Kelzzy was holding blankets, Natalie was holding pillows, and Mari holding sleeping bags. "Guys, get up so we set these up," Natalie told us. So we all got up and walked to the corner. "You know what? While you guys are not doing anything can you get some snacks?" Kelzzy asked us. "I am doing something, watching your butt peep out of your shorts," Dominic said to her. "Pervert!" Kelzzy shouted as she got up, pulled up her pants (of course), and threw a pillow at him. Then all of them started throwing pillows for no reason. So we all ran downstairs to get the snacks. "Dang, girls are so violent these days," Tony said us. Dominic and I mumbled a yeah as we got the snacks. I got two pizza boxes, and soda of course. Dominic got some candy, and Tony got some water, candy, and another pillow. We all went upstairs to see the girls lying down. We all put the snacks on the table, snuggled behind our own mates, and then hit play and started watching. Somewhere through the movie I fell asleep, and had a wonderful dream about me and my mate.

----------------------------------------------Sorry for the short chapter, and thank you for everything guys. I couldn't have done it without you! :)