Chapter 5

Hey so I have decided not to delete, so I hope you enjoy this next chapter. Dedicated to tiki1812

----------------------------------------------
Kelzzy's Pov

After we got tackled by two people, I felt sparks and automatically knew it was my mate. I fell back while my mate, Dominic, fell on me. "So close, good thing I already mated you so our first time won't be on a forest ground," he said as he started kissing me. After we made out for the next five minutes, we heard a voice say "Hello? You guys just gonna keep making out or gonna get up, go to your guys room, and take her there?" Then Dominic broke off the kiss, "Good idea Mari, if you don't mind I'm gonna take her back to the pack house and continue," he replied." Ok then go!" Tony then screamed at them. As Dominic picked up a tomato red Kelzzy. "Omg," I said face palming my self. "That's not what I meant!!!" I yelled at Dominic. "Whatever!" he yelled back. As he started me carrying me back to the pack house, I remembered that Natalie and Christian haven't came back yet. After we found Mari, Christian decided that they need to spend more time together in case there was a real rouge came and something happened to him. Of course Natalie didn't want him to think like that, but still went. While I was thinking I finally noticed we were back pack house and in our bedroom. We then continued were we left off.

----------------------------------------------Sorry for the short chapter, I promise I will update soon. Bye bye! Meow!😸