Chapter 23

This chapter is dedicated to Maygirl911 because I hit her when we were playing Just Dance and said that if I did hit her (which I did), I would dedicate a chapter for her.

Dom's Pov

After I killed my share of hunters, I turn around to see an unsuspecting Tony about to get shot. "Tony!" I yelled out. He turned around just to see the bullet aimed right him. Right before it made contact and was gonna hit him, Benny jumped in front of him and took the bullet.
-@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@-
Benny's Pov

Without thinking, I jumped in front of the bullet, saving Tony's life. But, sadly for me, ending mine. Dom grabbed the gun and shot the hunter in the head three more times before making sure he was dead. "T-t-tell Mari that I'm sorry," I said laying on the ground while re group huddles around me. "I'm sorry to all of you, and tell Emma to begone," I said as I felt my eyes closing. When they were fully closed, I saw my mom, my dad, and my two younger sisters standing by this huge white light, beckoning for me to come. I could faintly hear pleads to come back but they were pretty much drowned out by the happiness I was feeling. I haven't seen my parents since I was seven. Our house caught on fire and my mom was caught in it while pregnant with one of my sisters. My dad, died later in a car crash with my 5 year old sister in the car. "Come Benny," my parents beckoned to me. I ran over to them as we all went into the light. Good Bye Lightwood Pack, and Goodbye Mari.
-@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@-
Bryson's Pov
"Olivia! What are you doing down here?!?" I yelled at her. "Is that Ma-Mri?" Olivia asked ignoring me and looking at Mari. "Hi Olivia, do you wanna help me get out?" Mari asked in a sickeningly nice voice. Olivia nodded and started to walk towards Mari. "No!" I yelled as I grabbed Olivia and slapped her. Almost immediately, Olivia started screaming and sobbing. "Shut up will you?!?" I yelled as I hit Olivia harder in the face. I hate when people don't know when to shut up. Olivia screamed even louder now with tears and blood running down her face. "No!! Bryson!! Stop please!!" Mari yelled out from behind me. "Your right, why am I hurting her? I should be hurting you," I told her as I pulled out a whip covered with so much wolfsbane, it could be entirely made of it. I also pulled out a gun with 100% wolfsbane bullets. Even a touch against a wolf's skin could leave them with a bruise for life. I raised the whip and right at that second, I heard a gun shot and soon felt fire burning inside of me. I lowered the whip and looked at my side and saw a bullet. Before I could even touch it, I felt two more gun shots; one in my arm and one in my leg. I turned around and saw the oh-so-powerful alpha o the Blood Moon Pack holding a gun aimed right at me. "Oh look who decided to show up! Mr. Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack!" I said still able to keep up my sarcasm but starting to feel more and more drowsy. Tony dropped they gun and ran over to me strangling me. "Olivia, come here. Help Ma-Mri," Mari said in a soft voice as Olivia walked over to Mari to help her. "No!!" I yelled out as I wriggled out of Tony's grip and grabbed Olivia by the arm. "Let her go!!" Mari yelled struggling to get out while wincing because of the silver hand cuffs. Love ran over and grabbed Olivia from me but not before kicking me where, well you know. Kelzzy and Natalie grabbed the keys from my pocket and unlocked Mari's handcuffs. Mari gave them all a quick hug before turning to me and slapping me. Too weak to do anything, I just fell to the ground. Mari ran over to Tony and grabbed the gun by his foot. The last thing I ever saw, was Mari pointing the gun at me an pulling the trigger.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Angel's Pov

Hey guys, it's angel. Btw i will not be updating rejected by my alpha mate until this book is over. Sorry. Few more chapters and this is over.     :(
I will also be editing this book when it's over. I'll put the chapters in the paragraphs, add more details, and try to make the chapters longer. Thanks and I'll try to update soon.