CHAPTER 1

" You're nothing but a pretty face"

"Your sister is better than you"

"Just quit-

I woke up as I breathe heavily. Sweat dripping on my forehead.

"Damn, another nightmare." I said as I sat up and looked at the time.

"3am?" I only sighed.

This is my everyday routine since that day. I haven't moved on from that tragic past, how they looked at me with dirty look, how Bada left me there alone and helpless.....

I rubbed my head and curled up in a ball, wishing for the memories to be erased and forgotten. I'm fucking sick of this damn morning routine.

Therapies doesn't help at all. They advised me to do this, do that, but it doesn't give me satisfaction nor a healing process.

I just sat there lost in my thought until the clock hits 4 am,  thinking if I told somebody about what really happened, can they really rescue me? Can they really turn their back to the world just to be by my side?

I shook my head laughing because of my stupid thoughts.

"Of course they wouldn't, who am I to assume right? Even Bada turned her back on me." 

I'm about to get up when someone's body came in contact with mine. I was about to push them when I smelled the perfume.

"Why are you still awake, unnie?" I said and hugged her.

"Why are you awake, babe?" She said and emphasized every words.

Yeni Cho, my sister. The one that people always compares to me. The better sister they say. The one who stayed through my dark times, and depressing moments. The one I cherish the most.

I didn't answer her, instead  I hugged her tighter.

"Another nightmare, hm?" She hugged me back with the same intensity. She wanted me to feel that she's with me in this battle, that I can survive it.

"Don't overthink it, babe. We can get through this." She said as my eyes started to become tired.

🌊

I woke up exactly 6am and got ready for my work. 

Yeni unnie is still in her deep slumber. I kissed her in her forehead as I do my routine.

I hit the gym whenever my nightmare goes bad and today is one of those days.