CHAPTER 29

Yena's Pov:

"Now, choose the worst dancer."

I didn't hesitate, knowing what's on my mind. I have planned this from the start, and I have calculated that, two groups don't have any extra members, the Jam Republic and Lady Bounce. Our Class is only for the extra points, and it won't hurt if you won't get one.

I have talked it out with my crew and they gave a big thought about it and agreed to my plan.

"I have no one in mind to choose as a worst dancers." I stood up and said seriously making the other crews gasp and murmur.

"What? Is this for real?"

"That won't be right if that happens."

"Miss Cho, you need to pick a worst dancer in your class. You can't disobey the rules." KD explains.

"I won't choose a worst dancer even if you have to deduct the points that are given to me." I said and sat on my seat, handing my mic, showing that I don't have anything to say.

The New Class Dancers runs into Yena's seat and tackled her to the ground surprising Yena.

"So this is why you said that we don't have to worry huh? You sly fox!" Cera said slightly tearing up.

"Yah unnie, just choose, you don't have your score to be deducted for us." Minah said gripping my shoulders.

"Guys, it's done. There is nothing to worry about the results, hm? I have it under control." I stood up and dust off.

"Now, go back to your crews guys. I know how proud they are to have you guys in your crew." I added and give them a last cheeky smile.

"And it's settled, the points will be deducted from Yena of Wolf'Lo." As Kd said that, the other crews looked at me with respect and sadness, but I only have my boyish smile on my face.

🐳 Still Yena's Pov

After sometime, Kd started to announce the new ranking. Manne Queen going from rank 2 to rank 5, Lady bounce going up from Rank 8 to rank 4, Bebe ranking 3rd, and Us ranking the last.

It was heart breaking, but we accepted our defeat, and it doesn't mean that we ranked last, we're gonna stop there. No, we'll strive higher until we reach our goal.

Everyone looked at us with pity, but we didn't care, as long as we did our best, it won't matter. We did our part as a dancer, and I hope the show will do it's part, and not bring a group down because of not being the talk of the town, and doesn't give them views. Mnet's schemes and strategy is getting dirtier.

We just sat there and waited for the next mission.

🌊

Third Person's Pov

"The eight crews are in different places now. Your survival will depend on this next mission. After this mission, the very first crew will be eliminated from Street Woman Fighter 2." Kang Daniel said and earned a lot of Gasp from the other crews, considering that some of them ranked the lowest.

"This next mission will determine who to eliminate."

"The mission is called the Kpop deathmatch. The major four entertainment agencies in Korea popularized the performance of Korean artist all over the world. And you will perform songs from these agencies to battle it out." Everyone got excited by the said mission.

The other dancers points out Bada as the next level choreography shows on the screen. Bebe is really good in this field.

"The crews that chose the same entertainment agency will battle it out 1 on 1. One crew will come out as winner, and the other as a loser."

🐳 

The crews were back in their rooms, thinking which agency they are choosing. All of them were thinking for a great strategy. 

They were talking when suddenly the television lit up, indicating that it's time to choose the agency that they want enter.

1Million choosing JYP

Manne Queen choosing HYBE

Lady bounce choosing SM

Wolf'Lo choosing YG

Deep N dap choose HYBE

BEBE choosing JYP

 Jam Republic choosing HYBE

And Tsubakill choosing JYP

Wolf'Lo and Lady Bounce were jumping in success after knowing that, they don't have someone to battle, but the other crews were in shock after hearing that they need to battle before performing to the final match.

After finding out a shocking revelation, the filming of episode were cut short, leaving the dancers stress, while the others have smiles on their faces.

🌊

Yena's Pov:

"Really? No one came in to Yg? Wow, that's shocking." Mini unnie exclaimed happily.

"Yup and Yup." Halo unnie gave a little dance.

"It's been a long day girls. All of us should go home, and have our rest. Good job today." Babysleek unnie said.

We said Yes in unison and bid eachother good-bye.

I'm on my way to the parking lot when a I feel someone hugging from behind. Upon smelling the scent that I missed the most, I turn around and hug.

"Hi baby, I miss you." I said and kissed her head.

"I miss you too, Moon." She said, but her smile is not reaching her eyes.

"Baby what's wrong? Is it about the mission?" Bada nods and hid herself in my neck.

" You're doing great, Sea. Don't pull down yourself and just trust the process okay?" 

"But what if-" I shut her off with my lips.

I felt her slowly kissing back as she puts her hands on my neck.

I pulled away from our sweet kiss.

"No what ifs, baby. As I said, you're doing great. Don't overthink about it, because in my eyes, you're the best." I gave her my big smile, making her smile also.

"Thank you, Moon." She said and planted a lot of kisses on my cheeks, making me giggle.

"Now, have your rest, Sea. You deserve It, all of it." I said.

After having our time together, I took her home with the car being erupted by our laughs and fun stories from the days that we fail to bound.

The hectic and tiring day is not comparable to the feeling when I'm with her side.

Bada Lee is indeed my medicine, and also the source of my light.
______________________________________

Author's note:

Hello everyone, sorry for the late update. I hope you guys can forgive me. I've been busy with school this day, so I haven't been active, I hope you guys understands.

Comment if present!