CHAPTER 3

Yena Pov:

" It's a no, unnie. I don't want to be a burden in your group. I don't want to be reason of your down fall." I said as walked faster for her not to catch up.

"Burden? Babe, have you seen yourself dance before? You're freaking majestic! I'm sure everyone will be shocked." 

"No is a no Unnie. I'm way to rusty to be joining you guys. And have you forgotten that I'm trying to run away from dancing?" I sighed.

"Yena Cho, you need to face your trauma's to successfully defeat them. You're only one who can defeat your monsters. You, only you." She said as she held my shoulders, firmly.

Her statement made me rethink. I'm not the type of person to run away from my problem, but that one event really pushed me to be like this. To be afraid of criticism.

"Show them what you got Yena. Show them how you built your high and strong walls this past few years. Let's end this hiding and be the one to give them nightmares." Yeni unnie said.

"Fuck it! Sign me up."

🌊

Wolf' Lo Pov:

"Fuck, what's taking her so long?" 

"Are you sure that you can trust her bringing someone capable here-"

Our bickering stopped as the dance room door swings open and we're welcomed with Yeni's sweet smile.

"Hi, guys." She said and continue her way to their locker.

"What took you so long Yeni- ah? We've been waiting." Halo said

"I'm sorry. I forgot to wake up early hehe." Yeni said giving them a peace sign.

"Then where is this someone that you wanted to join?" Babysleek started.

"Oh, she's coming. She just parked her car." 

"Are you sure she's good Yeni- ah?" Halo said.

"You'll see later."

🌊

Yena Pov:

I opened the the dance room and is welcomed with my sister's five more members.

I wore the simplest clothes.

They looked at me as if, I'm sort of an alien

"Hi" I awkwardly stood there.

"WAHHHHHH! You invited her, Unnie/ Yeni?!" The crew said in unison, while Yeni just rolled her eyes and covered her ears.

"We got someone talented in the crew, thank God!" Halo said and welcomed me with a hug.

I was frozen in my place. First time in the history that I am welcomed wholeheartedly without backhanded comments.

"Guys guys guys, calm down. You're scaring her." Yeni said as she raised her hands in the air to make her way to me.

The group stopped murmuring words and payed attention to Yeni.

"Okay, thank you. So, let me formally introduce to you, our new added member, Yena Cho." She continued.

" Wait, Cho?"

"You guys are sisters?!" 

"Dude, I didn't even fucking noticed  that tiny bit of a detail." 

"Your sister is the iconic dancer of cupcake?!"

Wait iconic? I'm iconic?

"Enough with that everyone. Let her dance first." Yeni said and removed my dance bag from my shoulders.

"What music Yena- ah?"

"Go crazy by chris brown and young thug please." I said shyly.

Yeni's crew sat down as I faced the mirror.

The beat starts to ring. My shy demeanor is no longer there as I grip my shirt and start to dance to the song. I danced musically and sometimes follows the beat, that made the crew to shout in unison, hyping me up. I B- Boyed in the chorus that made Yeni Unnie and her crew stand up and hold their hand near their mouths, looking at me in disbelief. I did my last post biting my shirts collar as I playfully glared in the mirror.

Fuck, it's been a long time since I felt excitement running through my veins. 

I breathe heavily as Yeni Unnie runs to me smiling.

" I told you can do it! I'm so fucking proud of you babe!" 

I still can't believe it, that i fucking pulled it off, after years of not testing my dancing skills. I still got it in me.