CHAPTER 40

Third Person's Pov:

Mama Cho, Bada, and Yena we're busy roaming around, but of course, Bada and Yena has their mask worn, but stupid them, both of them are still recognisable.

Mama Cho is busy picking clothing that suits both Bada and Yena, and basically chose something that are quite identical. She wanted to stir something up, since her babies aren't doing a single thing to show their relationship, like how tacky can they be right?

Everything being purchased is being carried by Yena, while Bada and Mrs. Cho walked like a Icon they are. (Hang in there Yena ah HAHHAHAHA)

The people around are in awe, seeing Yena's mom with Bada, and thinking that they have settled their bad past, and now back to being friends. (Only friends?👀)

The crowd thought not to disturb this lovely moment, they just looked from afar, as they go on their ways.

"It's almost lunchtime guys. Where should we eat, hm? It'll be on me." Mrs. Cho said as she stops walking.

"Anywhere my, it's up to you." Yena answered as she smiles.

"Okay, Chinese restaurant it is." Mrs. Cho said, and proceeds to the restaurant.

They ordered their favourite food, and Yena serves Bada her food, as Mama Cho looked at them adoringly.

"It well my Love." Yena whispered to Bada who only smiled.

" I will."

🐳 Time Skip

Everyone is busy eating and talking, when suddenly Yena's phone started to ring.

"Answer it Yena- ah, it's been ringing like forevers." Her mom said.

But Bada noticed that Yena looked dejected.

"Who is it babe? You have been awfully quiet since your phone started to ring." Bada asked, as curiously bubbles up.

"It's her, the one that I told you about. The Italian woman that I got business with." Yena said truthfully, trying not to keep any secrets.

"Wait a minute. She's not over you? You have rejected her many times Yena-ah." Mrs.Cho said and stops herself from eating, looking annoyed.

"Well she's not. And she's planning on telling the world who is the Owner of our company." Yena answered.

"You know what, I'll handle that bitch. I don't want a pest to be a wall on you two." Mrs. Cho said and stood up.

"Where are you going mom?" Yena asked, suprised by her mom's behaviour.

"I said I'll handle it Yena Cho, so don't worry about it. Just enjoy your date with Bada okay?" Mrs. Cho said softly.

"But don't you ever dare make her cry." She added with an extra threatening voice.

Mrs. Cho looked at Bada before softly speaking.

"You can her hurt her, but don't let her hurt you okay? " She said.

Mama Cho took her bag and bid her goodbyes.