CHAPTER 7

Bada's Pov:

My crew and I were having a long a talk about our strategies, I know it's kinda fast for me to suddenly discuss and overworking them, I don't anymore, I just want what's best.

"So guys, I'm planning to-" I was cut off by the staff knocking on the door.

"Oh come in." 

They told us the things that we need to do. To give comments that we don't really mean and some facts. Predictable, Mnet strategy.

We gave comments one by one, and was surprised to the international crew.

Everyone gave comments about Kirsten being Iconic and all. How the Tsubakill looked amazing.

It's time for us to look at the last crew, Wolf'Lo.

I am fucking surprised to what I'm seeing in the screen.

"Yena Cho?" I whispered.

"What!? Oh my gosh! She's here? My long time crush is here!?" Tatter said.

"Let's give comment about their dancing first guys, don't put your personal emotions here."  I laughed fakely to hide my shock expression.

Fuck, I thought I have moved on from her. This won't work, if I'll be seeing her here from now on.

She looked different. Where is the soft looking Yena now? She looked like she's about to devour as alive from the way she looks in the screen, she's pretty hot, yet so thin.

She doesn't have a background of choreographing and dancing. Did she really stop after that day? The day that I regretted too. The day that I'm supposed to be by her side. Fuck, this feelings again.

After that, we thanked the staff and waited for our entrance.

 After sometime, our television lit up telling us that it's our time to enter.

The quietness made us realise that we're the first group to enter.

We walked to the stairs until we see the seats only for us. Bluish chair.

Where about to sit when the big screen lit up. The other Crew's really has to say something, to crush our esteem and prides. How my crew's are alike with the hook, how they are only my students, that they are just my shadows.

"Let's stand up to see better."

I clenched my fist not liking how they comment. After watching, I contained my anger and remain unfazed. I don't want to let them now that they have this effect on us, I will not give them satisfaction.

Crew's begun to enter one by one. Manne Queen even mocked my choreo but I only thanked them and give them my most sincere smile, putting our crew banner in my head.

And my most awaited crew came in, Wolf' Lo, where Yena belongs.

Each of them walked to the stairs, but Yena is nowhere to be seen.

Their one crew member Chocol waited near the stairs, and there she is, walking with sunglasses and her hands in her pockets.

She rome her eyes in the other crew's as she walks in the middle with Chocol.

If her looks can kill, all of us might me dead by now.

"She's so cool. You even have the same vibe Bada." Lusher started.

"Fuck, she's hot, unnie. She have a tattoo on her arms. It's pretty covered though. The same place as yours." Tatter said.

I forgot about our couple tattoo for a sec, well not technically a couple tattoo, since we're not a couple. But the tattoo really represents both of us.

"Contain yourself Tatter - ah." I said laughing.

I can't help looking at her, until our eyes met. She's looking at me and felt hot all of a sudden. I can't keep up with her, so I chose to broke it off first. Wish we can go back as before, Yena - ah. I have a lot of explaining to do.

🌊

Yena's Pov:

We sat down as we waited for the last crew, Jam Republic.

Suddenly there are laughters coming from the flight of stairs, and she enters, Kirsten.

They walk amazingly with their white and pink combination color shirts. Kirsten being the first one, while the rest follows at the back, and Ling looking great as always.

I hid on Haechi's back to stop them from seeing me. I know they can be loud sometimes, after two years of not seeing eachother. Actually, Kirsten contacted me to join them, but I am already part of my sister's crew.

They stood up in the front. Some we're talking about Kirsten, while other's are busy looking at Audrey's beauty, even myself is mesmerized.

The screen started to lit. They talked about how Kirsten is the number two of the royal family, and how they wish to have Paris here instead. That made me laugh. Girl, if Paris be joining, we don't have a tiny bit of a chance.

Paris spoke in the screen, saying Kirsten is one of her main girls. But her next sentence made me shock too.

" And don't tell Kirsten, Yena is the most main of my girls, but she doesn't need to know that." Paris said and laughs.

"Oh come on" Kirsten commented and looked around to find me.

"Hey, Darling. Better watch your back." She glares at me playfully.

I took off my sunglasses and replied to her with a wink and put it back on again.

We received a lot of  ooooh and screams.

But the tension became thicker as the other crew's, underestimated Audrey. I've seen her dance and she's no joke, never. She's quite talented herself.

Jam Republic starts to walk to their designated seats, which is besides us. 

Before they sat down, Kirsten and Ling went Infront of our seats, signaling for me to come down. As I come down, Kirsten jumped on me. While Ling went on my back and hugs me.

" Nice seeing you again guys" I said in English

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

" Nice seeing you again guys" I said in English.

"Hey Yena, that's the girl you're talking about right, the one who's glaring on us, Bada Lee." Kirsten said trying to stop her laughter.

"Yes, now come down, you're getting heavy." I said ang puts her down.

"Nice meeting you again guys, but right now, we're enemies. So don't expect that I'll go easy on you guys." I said and pointed at them jokingly and went to the top again.

Some can't process our interactions, some were speechless, some were shouting and the glaring, are getting stronger,  Bada Lee, she's quite angry.

After the interaction, we waited for the further instructions and I layed my head in Yeni's shoulders.