CHAPTER 15

Yena's Pov:

We sat down in our seat, watching Mina Myoung and Lia Kim battle. The two close friends who didn't end well, just like Bada and me, but our only difference, we're not vocal with it.

Both of them being controlled by their emotions, and Mina Myoung winning made all of it more complicated than it is. The tension only thickens for the both of them.

Both of them sat down as Kang Daniel announces the next Battle.

"Cera of Manne Queen" And that earn a shout from her crew members as she stood up from her sit and walks down with her serious face.

"The no respect dancer that I want to battle is" She walks Infront Jam Republic, eyeing them, but walks off.

"Wolf'Lo, Yena." Does Manne Queen have beef with me? Well, damn.

"Go Yena, Baby!" Haechi shouts that made Yeni do the same.

"Good luck, Love." Halo said and patted my back before I stand up.

I stood up with my precious handkerchief. If Bada can't concentrate without her cap, I can't also concentrate without my handkerchief.

I stretched my way on the middle, and faced Cera.

The tension is building up.

"Anything to say before the official battle?" The host said.

Cera took the mic her eyes gazing at me intensely but suddenly that changes as she smiles.

"I love you, Yena. Let's have a battle." She smiled cutely at me and that earn her with compliments, even myself is stunned by the sudden change of mood.

"I love you too, Cera. Thank you for choosing me to be your opponent, good luck, love." I said with my normal deep voice.

She smiled and the competition begins, her aura changing, from cute to a beast.

Cera did her Iconic dance, she raised her legs and wacks Infront of me, she winks and walks around me. She's full of energy and I can't seem to catch up with her. Cera have that intense eyes that could kill her opponents . She danced like ballroom style infront of me, and bows in the end as she finish her dance.

"Switch to, Wolf'Lo, Yena."

I have thought a dancing style to match with hers, and the music that suddenly played, is really helping my plan.