CHAPTER 16

Yena's Pov:

 Breathing heavily on my sat after having my last battle with  Dohee of 1million. She did her best to give her harsh statement and taunt me by bringing up my dating scandal and that boiled my blood. I showed no mercy to her resulting to have other win for Wolf'lo.

All of us were just chilling on our seat waiting for the next things to happen. My head resting in Chocol unnie's shoulders as she play with my fingers.

All of us are out of energy after cheering so loudly in Mini Unnie's battle with Akanen of Tsubakill and Mini unnie winning the battle.

"Guys, you can have your break for a moment, we will be continuing after thirty minutes." The staff said.

"Oh and by the way Miss Cho, your phone is been ringing since you left it upstairs, it's-" She added but I cut her off. 

"Uhm, where is it? Do you have it with you?" I stared at her.

"Y-yes miss." She handed it to me, while my crew just stared at me, giving me a knowing look.

"Can I take a call?" I said asking for permission. They all nod as I walked to the corner where the judges are near but not to near.

I saw that fucking name again, that girl is really getting into my nerves.

Since the room is quiet, they can hear what I said, so I used one of my learned languages, Italian, since this damn Italian caller is persistent. I know they don't care about me having a phone call but me being a successful business woman is still hidden from the public.

I can feel the stares of everybody, I don't know why. I want their attention to be diverted elsewhere, as I make the call.

🌊

Third Person's Pov

On call

"Ciao, cosa posso fare per te?"

(Hello, what can I do for you?) Yena said and turned her back to everyone.

Since everyone is on a break, the translator in their ears is not speaking, which made everyone much more curious on what Yena is saying. 

Everyone can see the distress in Yena's eyes. The way veins were popping because of too much grip on her phone. The veins in her neck are also visible considering that she had her hair on a ponytail.

After Yena call, she is breathing heavily containing herself not to throw her phone and make a fuss Infront of everybody, knowing that some of them will hold that against her.

She just walked off to their seat, earning a lot of concerned looks from her members.

Bada is about to stand up and seeing the distress face of hers but suddenly she remembers their situation. She is having two thoughts to ask Yena or to keep herself seated. They are not back to normal for her to suddenly come up to her and ask her "what's the matter?" It's just her old habit acting up.

🌊

Yena's Pov:

That fucking scumbag. If it's not only for my publicity, I wouldn't agree to that stupid investment.

That fucking Greco is getting into my nerves. If she didn't accidentally saw my face, and she doesn't have that stupid feelings for me, I wouldn't have this problem by now. 

If I don't fucking show up in Italy, she will tell everybody about me. Damn her. Why am I so fucking unlucky this past few days. She must have seen me in airing of the show.

I'm not afraid of her revelation, it's just, It's not the time yet. I'm planning in making my identity public after the show so I wouldn't have to face numerous questions.

I told my unnie's about it, and they looked stressed too, but I assured them that I can handle it, and we should just focus on our battles.

After the break, it's the start of the shoot again.

🌊

Third Person's Pov:

The host went in the middle to announce something.

"This round of No Respect, Battle with the Weakest Dancer is a special round." Kang Daniel said and earn a lot of curious look from us.

"It's a battle of the aces." He added.

"Ace?" Babysleek asked.

"Select the ace dancer to represent your crew. The ace will be randomly picked in the fight zone." KD continued.

"If the other ace dancer think the ace dancer in the fight zone is weak, you can challenge them to a battle." 

And that everyone starts to have their own mini meeting as they choose their ace.

🌊

Wolf'Lo Pov:

"Who should we send? I mean everyone is fine but we need someone who can finish them off." Halo started as the other nods.

"We can maybe choose between Babysleek and Yena you know, it's not a problem. We can just sit back here and relax." Mini said.

"Huh, me?" Yena confusedly asked like a baby.

"You guys sure? I mean, Unnie can do better, why choose between the two of us?" Yena added as she points her fingers in Babysleek who chuckled by her cuteness.

"I want to give my student the exposure though. Let Yena be the ace dancer guys. We can just seat back here and have our rest." Babysleek sat and patted Yena's head.

"Yeah, babe. Don't underestimate yourself. You already shown us what you got, and we trust you." Yeni said and puts her hand above Babysleek's.

"Guys, are trying to pray for me?" Yena said pouting as she shakes off their hands on her head.

"So it's set, let's have our big baby to battle for the ace." Halo said and smiled.

🌊

Yena's Pov:

For the first time, I felt this confidence, maybe because I have this amazing crew with me.

Babysleek entrusted me this ace battle, and I won't let her down.

"I will announce the ace dancers." KD said.

"For Manne Queen." He started.

"It's me, Waackxxxy." She stood up.

"For Tsubakill"

"Rena" Rena raised her hands in the air with a smile.

"For Deep N Dap"

"Locker Z" She just looked at everyone with her serious look.

"For Lady Bounce"

"Vessi"

"For BEBE"

"Kyma" Kyma have her serious look in her face while wearing her cap.

"For 1Million"

"Amy" Amy smiled, while her crew hyping her up.

"For Jam Republic"

"Kirsten" she said with her fieriness, that got the other ace crew intimidated.

"And lastly, Wolf'Lo" Kang Daniel said.

Everyone silently is waiting, and knowing that our crew is quite talented, they got a tiny bit of goosebumps.

We stared at them with our intimidating eyes.

Babysleek unnie stood up and grabbed the mic. The other crews thought the she is going to battle, but to their suprise, Babysleek gave me the mic.

"Yena Cho, for Wolf'Lo." I said with my deep voice as I stood up, and gave them my boyish smirk.