CHAPTER 37

Bold italics - Japanese

Yena's Pov:

I walked in the middle with Mini unnie, as I heard our name being called by our leader.

"Unnie, are you sure about this? I thought we planned to make Babysleek unnie to be your partner?" I whispered to Mini who only smiled at me.

"Halo saw the fire in your eyes, and Babysleek recommended for you to battle Yena- ah. You're the best after all." Mini unnie said, tapping my tensed shoulders.

I took a deep breath, and stared at Akanen and Momo, who are surprised by the our combination. Well, everyone must be expecting for Babysleek to battle, knowing that I already battled for the Ace.

I slowly took off my shirt, only leaving me with a sports bra, and exposing my tattoos, and I guess the show just have to blur it.

I took a pink polo to match Mini Unnie's outfit, which consists with a pink pigment.

"Oooooooooh!"

"What a sight to see, today!?"

"Wahhhhhhh, you're hot, Yena unnie!"

I heard what everyone says in the crowd, and I'm too fired up to care.

"Fight!" Akanen and Momo danced first.

They made a sign like it's supposed to be tease to step on our ego. Akanen and Momo danced amazingly, and hits every bit in the music, it's just amazing.

I stood there with zero emotions in my face, but I tiny bit of a sinister smirk started to grow on my face.

Mini unnie grabbed my shoulders as we cheer with the rest as Akanen and Momo dances.

TSUBA KILL is indeed a powerful opponent.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1, switch!"

"Wolf'Lo Yena and Mini, let's go!"

And there the beat starts.

I brought my hands to my ears to  listen carefully to the music while the others cheers.

We gave off the aura that speaks "mehh"

Mini unnie started to dance Infront of me as I go around her hyping everyone up. Mini unnie stood up and faced me as I spin around filling the beat.

We faced eachother with a good expression, both in sync.

She went down on the floor doing her style of dancing, hitting the beat, every fucking beat. As Mini unnie stops, I back flipped above her, and I ended up standing right Infront of Akanen with a strong expression, surprising them. I did the dance style of Babysleek unnie, expressing every feeling that I'm feeling right now.

That suprised everyone.

Mini unnie took the attention at the back as she went on the floor, flexing her flexible body as I went on top her, and she goes down again as put my legs on her back, as we roll, and dance to the song, making the whole room erupted with screams of suprise and by the reaction of the judges, I guarantee that it's our win this time.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Battle over!"

We did our last post as Mini unnie layed down on the floor raising her legs, while I hand stand putting a loser sign on my head.

And therefore I conclude, I'm good in mimicry.

🌊

Third Person's Pov:

"The fuck, they so good the heck!" Lia Kim said standing up from her old position.

"Of course Unnie. Once Yena unnie is involved, everything is going to be at it's best." Redy answered, daydream as she compliments her unnie.