CHAPTER 9

Yena Pov:

"Yena-ah, come here. Sit with me." Halo called me from below.

I obeyed her and went down, sitting on her side.

"I know it's your first time joining this type of competition, but please don't be nervous okay? We got your back, love." Halo sweetly said making me tear up.

I layed my head on her shoulder, while mini patted my head on the back.

Fuck, I love this crew so much. Thank you Yeni unnie, for making me feel appreciated once again.

🌊

Third Person's Pov:

The other crew witnessed the deep talk of Yena and Halo. Even though they can't hear it, but they can feel the deep emotions that is coming through.

Even them, they have that softness yet they can't show it. For them, softness is a sign of weakness.

The other crew continued to converse, while one particular crew is looking at Wolf' Lo.

"What is she like unnie, when you were in cupcake? Was she nice? She have that resting bitch face all the time." Tatter started to converse with Bada who seems to be shocked by the the sudden question about the latter.

"She's amazing Tatter, very amazing."

"Ooh, you sound inlove Unnie." Tatter said teasingly.

"Yeah, I'm indeed, inlove." Bada whispered, but Lusher heard her.

Lusher had a smile on her face, knowing her Bada is ready to risk everything for that specific person. Not now, not just yet.

🌊

Yena Pov:

The battle for the no respect dancers starts, and Redy being the first one to be called out.

She's looking at me as if I'm someone who she looks up to. She still have that small smile lingering her lips.

"The no respect dancer I wanted to battle is...." She walks off wandering else where after standing right infront of us.

"Bada Lee." That confuses me. Aren't they like friends? But murmuring somewhat tells quite the opposite.

They didn't end good? And Bada ghosting Redy? I missed all of this? 

I looked at Bada who stood up and drunk a water before throwing it in her seat. Not gonna lie, that's hot.

Bada stepped foot in the middle while Redy just looked at her, not intimidated at all.

"You can say something before the battle officially starts." Kang Daniel said.

"I just don't respect you." Redy said as she took the mic from Daniel's hands.

Bada took the mic and said some harsh words.

"Redy- ah, no, soobin ah. You're still a eight grader to me." 

And that gain a lot of surprised reaction from the other crew. Bada is really good in dissing. Other said that she might be a gangster.

And there the battle starts.

Redy dance her song as she shows her incredible dancing style, and I can tell, this one is much better than before. She really did develop her dancing skills. As she finishes, she looked at my direction. I gave her a thumbs up. Bada looked at us, something lighting up in her eyes.

"Switch, to BEBE, Bada."

Rihanna's song started to play and there she dances her battle.

She is still as mesmerising as before, no doubt. The way her body moves to the beat, and the floor grinding really caught me off guard. She danced all that while locking eyes with me. She's shameless, making me wanna wipe that pretty smirk on her face. She blew a paper and finishes her dance.

Both of them did great, but Bada is really good, and as expected, she won. 

Redy looked at me, kinda disappointed about the outcome. I wanted to give a hug but that might stir some issues.

Both of them sat down as the judges gave their reasons about the voting.

Next things i know, they were battling Kirsten, the most awaited battle that they wanted to see. She got a lot of looks from the other dancers. Her first battle, she won, but the second, she lost. I saw some bad judging there, not gonna lie, their way of not making the foreigners win is just too much.

Kirsten sat down after her battle with yongji, and crew members cheering her up.

She looked at me and gave me a smile. 

 I stood up and took my handkerchief from my back pocket and placed it over her head and sat down again. I saw her smelling it, while giving me a teasing smile.

I just shook my head because of her silliness. She's still going with her plan.

 🌊

Flashback

Kirsten is currently seated in the wolf'lo room. Yena's crew is busy changing.

"Hi darling, it's been a long time huh? How have you been?" Kirsten said.

"I'm doing good, but you know business and dance on my schedule is too much." Yena replied but Kirsten only laughed.

"It's her right? The girl that you're inlove with?" Kirsten said giggling.

"Yup, but I have accepted the fact that we can't be together you know, long time ago." Yena replied, the mood changing.

"How do you know? You haven't tried yet. You haven't confessed anything because of her not hearing your explanation. You're afraid that you won't be heard." Kirsten said and looked into my eyes.

"I know, but it's a funny idea to confess you know. After all, we haven't settled our fight yet."

"It's not settled yet because you don't want to. You said she wanted to talk to you right, but you pushed her away. And whose fault is it?"

"I know it's mine, but I can't just get over about the past. She didn't hear me out at all, why not do the same." Yena said.

"That's quite childish babe, but just try to hear her out. If her explanation doesn't restore your trust then, quickly cut her off, hm?" Kirsten explained.

"Don't worry Kirsten, I will. I'm just finding the right moment."

"I have a perfect plan to restore everything and make her crawl back to you, as jealousy burns in her eyes." Kirsten added.

Flashback ends