CHAPTER 42

Long chapter ahead, everyone hehe🌙🌊

___
_____
⬆️ ( shows the dancers point of view.)

Third Person's Pov:

Everyone is busy talking about their pool party, and felt like they were leaving in the different word. Experiencing different auras from the crew they battled with. Wish they could just stay like this.

Screen lit up, surprising everyone, but still watched attentively.

" The seven crews who made it out of the K-pop Death match mission, with your survival in line. Great work." Kang Daniel said, surprising the dancers.

___
_____

"That's so sudden."

"Thank you. So sweet."

"You see Jam Republic?"

" We made it."
___
_____

"On Street Woman Fighter 2, TSUBAKILL has become the first crew to be eliminated, and has left the fight club." The statement earns a lot of sad reactions from the other crews.

"The competition will only become fiercer now." Daniel continued, making the female dancers scared, excited, and also fired up.

__
____

"I'm scared." Mina myoung said.
__
____

"Your competition continues in the next mission."

"The special judge, Rie Hata, has given you the Mega Crew Mission. Do you remember?" Daniel asked which earn a lot of yeses from the crews.

__
____
"Yes!"
__
___

"Here are the rules for the Mega Crew Mission."

"Rule number one. A Mega Crew Mission must consist of 30 or more dancers, including the crew members. There are no limits to the maximum number of members."

___
_____

"Gosh!"

"Can we have 500 people in the video?" Harimu asked.
___
____

"Rule number two. A Mega Crew Mission must have 3 parts director, including the leader."

"The part director of each crew will be evaluated by the fight judges later on."

___
______

"In our case..- Yes, they're all on the couch. You can just get the order straight." Minni of Wolf'Lo said, earning a lot of laughter from her members.
_____
___

"And the last rule. In this Mega Crew Mission, there are three different themes." Pretty shocking for everyone, and some were left amazed.

___
_____

"Maybe we can choose one of the
themes. An outdoor theme as a Mega Crew, a structure theme as a Mega crew- and all gender theme? - Yes."

"They combined the all gender mission with this one. - exactly." Yeni Cho said, making Yena and her other crew members think hard.
___
_____

"The outdoor theme and the structure theme will be taken by two first crews."

"The all gender theme will be taken by three crews."

"Of the crews that shows the same theme, the one crew that showed a better performance than the other crew by utilizing the team, will be given 100 extra points."

___
_____

"Wow ,that's interesting."

" That's way too many. It's a huge benefit."
__
____