CHAPTER 12

Third Person's Pov:

It's Tuesday today and The Swf2 is going to be released.

As the video was posted, the fans and other people who had known Yena is going crazy. She's way to low-key this past few years and them not knowing her whereabouts, suddenly seeing her in the competition, made them excited.

A lot of fans were jumping, fangirling, especially to Yena's dancing. Some fans were also fangirling about Bada. They even called Yena and Bada as " The reliable with the ladies" Duo.

The news is full of Yena coming back to the industry again. Her, being the Girl crush. The iconic member of Cupcake is finally back, but much better and amazingly hot.

It's just the first episode but the tiktok app is already flooded by the fan edits of Yena. They were like thirst trap, like the way Yena spreads her legs, the way she leans back before her battle with Redlic, the way she licks her lips, while watching Bada perform, and the way she grinds to the floor with her beautiful facial expressions. The fans never missed a thing.

A lot of people is inlove with her, it's just episode one, wait until they see more. A lot of girl on the internet wishing to be with her. A lot are simping, Idolising by just watching one of the clips of her battle. That is how much power Yena holds to the industry, and that is why everyone felt so threatened and keeps on pulling her down, but sadly, no avail.

🌊

Yena's Pov:

"Come on, post something Yena. The episode is released today, and I know a lot of people are already simping to you." Yeni unnie said, begging me to post.

She visited my apartment to eat some breakfast, but she ended up stressing about me.

I'm quite hesitant about posting something, it just feels new for me.

"The fans will be interacting with us you know. I'm kinda fed up about them commenting to my post, asking for your account." She rolled her eyes jokingly.

"Okay okay, I'll post something later, but I haven't made an account. Finding a cute user name is hard." I said whinny.

"You act all cute and fluffy, when you look terrifying with your bitch face."

"I'm not cute." I glared at her.

" Okay Okay. Just make sure to make one okay? Add all of us, cause I'll be tagging you time to time." She added, something in her eyes are teasing. Ah, noooo.

"Don't post any of my clips, unnie. I'm begging you! My tattoo's are showing in your videos."